sixteen

"get. off. my. suitcase." mari yelled at dylan, pushing her off the suitcase, with a laugh. dylan scoffed, throwing a book at mari in the process. mari was currently packing her things to head to Atlanta, Georgia for filming, and obviously dylan does not want her to go. "DONT LEAVE MEE!!!" dylan cried, tackling mari to the floor.

"get off of me, dylan" mari said, whining to dylan.

dylan sighed, getting off of mari and picking up her things. "why cant i come with" dylan retorted, smiling at mari. "its work dylan, i have work" mari replied, continuing to pack her things in her bajillion suitcases. "i can work with you' dylan said, sitting down on mari's bed. "kai and lexi will be back before i leave" mari replied with a reassuring smile. "oh, really?" dylan asked. "yes" mari nodded.

"oh, well you can leave" dylan said, smiling at mari and walking out of her room. a starstruck mari yelled, "RUDE!" to dylan, and continued to pack her things. mari placed in, shirts, jackets, shorts, toothpaste, toothbrush, basically everything she was going to need. mari was leaving for Atlanta in 4 days, and she wanted to be ready to leave.

......

maritzas

294,710 likes | 17,329 comments

maritzas suitcase #392748 ❤

joekeery extra.

maritzas JOEEEE

therealcalebmclaughlin tell your friend to text me

user8888 CALEB WHAT-

sadiesink_ cant wait to see you.

maritzas ur so sweet

user912 I LOVE THEIR RELASHIONSHIP

user55 uhm user912 they dont have a one, sadie is straight.