III

Indigo Wilson

My boss maneuvered her long tongue on every inch of my slender clit, fucking my poor vagina. I was close to reaching the height of sexual arousal all I need was the reassurance to cum. I waited for a minute which felt like hours and I finally give in to beg for it.

"C-c.... can I- I cum please." Stuttering over my words, I tried to look up through my wet eyelashes. She released my clit and uttered "cum for daddy baby." With a shock wave of pleasure drives the pit of my stomach, shaking my entire body. The release of the warm bodily fluid between my long slandering legs that my breathtaking boss suck dry. "Yep, she got that black vaginal protein." My ghetto ass thought.

I lay across her desk, short of breath. Realization hit of my current state. "I'm having sex with my boss," I whisper more likely to myself. Glance the room there she stood all in her glory buttoning her shirt, the next utter she made hit like an expedited train "get the fuck out. "

I look at her with otter most disgust, I'm not a toy I will not be treated as one. I deserve love, honesty, hospitality of the heart, and dedication. I glared at her with remorse wanting to release the ghastly phase and words building inside.

The words brought tears past strike my mind, clouding my vision I picked up my belongings and exited her office.

To think life wouldn't bring me any more garbage like my good-for-nothing mother. She raped and took advantage of me the same way Novanni is. Novanni didn't take away my honesty although she killed my honesty with her cold, heartless persona.

I walked to the elevator pressing the button to enter. It was already lunch and I'm famished on my way stepping into the elevator I hear someone deliberately stop me by calling the ridiculous my mom giveth to me "Indigo where do think you're going? That's not the way to your office. "

I turn on my heel to be met with the ice-cold queen of heartbreak. I hesitantly respond "With all due respect, you fucked the crap out of my pussy and I'm ravenous is getting the best of me so if you excuse me a bitch would like to take himself to lunch."

I step into the elevator watching the doors closing only to be stopped by the hands of my boss. Joining me with my pity part ride "oh fuck you Novanni. " I thought. Or so I thought...

Suddenly, fingers wrapped tightly around my neck locking off the esophagus.

PLEASE VOTE