Six

Louis POV

I turned over in my bed and cracked my eyes open, I saw it was bright outside so I pulled the blankets over my head with a soft groan as I settled back down into the warm bed. I then jerked my eyes open and flung the covers off as I realized I wasn't in my own bed.

"Morning sleepy head." I heard a voice that I think belonged to Liam.

"Where am I?" I asked stepping out of the bed and placing my feet on the cool wooden floor.

"My cabin." Zayn said as he handed me a bag. "Get dressed." I glanced down to see I was naked, grabbed the bag and pulled out some clothes. I pulled them on quickly.

"W-what happened last night?" I asked as I walked over to a table and sat down.

"Well, it was your first time changing, so it was quite exhausting. I'm just surprised it took you this long to change." He explained as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I didn't even know!" I yelled holding up my hands.

"That's why we've been following you around. To make sure the other kind didn't kill you before your first change." Liam said as he handed me a cup of hot tea.

"The other kind? There's more? More than just werewolves?"

"Yeah, much more, their just hidden, hidden from mankind. For their protection, however some of them actually interact with humans. Like us, including the vampires." Zayn explained with an uninterested face as he brought up the vampires.

"And like every tall tale there is, we are enemies with them." Liam pointed out. As they explained all of this, it reminded me of that night that I found Allie with Harry. He meant our kind as in me being a werewolf and him being a vampire. That I didn't know yet because I hadn't changed.

"They will stop at nothing to ruin us, our lives, family and friends. It's a law, if a vampire or werewolf sees the other kind their supposed to kill them or change them."

"Change them? How can you turn into a vampire if you're a werewolf?"

"Black magic, either they're nice and turn you into a full vampire, or they're evil and turn you half and half."

"Half and half?! How in hell?" 

"Which means you'd be a killing machine and they'd use you as a slave. You'd have to obey them. At least that's the rumors, nobody has ever met a living hybrid. The royals are the ones that changed the Vampires, they're pure blood, born a vampire and not changed. They're like kings, but there's so many of them they're called the royals, there's only one ruler of the werewolves, his name is Josh. He's very strict with those rules." Liam stated.

"How does it all work? Why am I a werewolf?" I quizzed.

"You were born into it. You had no choice."

"If I don't want to be a werewolf anymore, is there a way to change? To go back to human?"

"You'd have to turn into a vampire, you're too far away from human DNA to be a human." Liam explained.

"Oh." I looked down at the table as I remembered last night. I remembered the terrified look on Allies face, the way she was crying, her voice and her fear. "I have to go." I said standing up. "Thanks for the help guys." I smiled and went to grab my jacket.

"Don't get killed, we have someone who wants to meet you." Zayn said as he took a bite of his toast.

"I'll try." I laughed as I shut the door and groaned softly as I stepped outside, my body was still exhausted from last night, however my senses seen=med to be heightened. I found my way out of the woods and into a road not too far from Allies house. My mind was going a mile a minute, wanting to know if she'd open the door or if she would ever talk to me again. As I was walking down the road I saw Harry walking up to Savannah's house and furrowed my eyebrows.