A late-night visit (Chapter 2)

Izuku POV - 4:03 AM - Midoriya's room - Wednesday

I was laying in my bed once again, I never really had any sleep. I was on my phone when I saw a video of the youngest singer. He was only 20 years old and great at singing... there's people out there who actually do that stuff at a young age which is amazing. I don't know if I could ever do that myself. Maybe I should study to be a singer? Haha.. not like I could do it anyways. My mind ended up trailing off to my mom... I don't know why the hell I thought of her. I miss my mom so much, she was the only one who cared for me. I mean sure I have Bakugo right now but he wasn't always the best person who... Nevermind.

These thoughts made me super annoyed because thinking of this shit won't get me anywhere... Maybe I should talk to someone to get my mind off of this. I got up and walked outside my dorm hoping that no one would see me. I mean I was wearing a black hoodie so they wouldn't see me regardless. Should I go to Bakugo's dorm? Haha no, he'd probably get hella mad at me for waking him up. My body ended up moving to Hagakure's dorm, she was the only girl I talk to anyways. When I got to her dorm I knocked and knocked, but no answer. Was she not in there? I was getting ready to leave when someone walked up behind me and gave me a big hug. "Guess who~?" the mysterious person said in a tired voice. "U-Uh? Hagakure?" I asked confused, but I was right because Hagakure walked in front of me yawning. Hagakure was wearing a bunny onesie but for some reason, she wasn't invisible. "I like the bunny onesie" I snickered which made her frown "Haha very funny Mr. Deku" she said. "Why aren't you invisible?" I asked confused "Huh? Can I not turn my quirk off around you?" she said "O-Oh right" I said rubbing my head.

She got really close to my face which kind of made me blush a bit. "Why are you here Deku?" she asked suspiciously. "R-Right I uh... I don't know I just wanted to talk to someone. Bakugo would've killed me if I woke him up so I came to you." I said awkwardly which made her look a little flustered I think? "Aww is Toru blushing because I came to her room late at night? Don't worry I won't do anything to you." I said in a seductive tone which made her blush even more. "O-Okay I guess you're not coming in my room then" she said as she walked into her room and slowly started to close the door. "W-Wait- I was joking Hagakure... sorry for calling y-you your first name" I said while stuttering. "Pfft, you thought I was going to close the door on you? You should've seen your face!" she started laughing at me which I thought wasn't funny at all. "H-Haha s-sorry come on in Midoriya" she said while tears were coming down from her face. "Haha, very funny Ms. Hagakure." I said while walking into her room. I got into her room and it was covered with plushies everywhere, she mostly had bunny plushies for some reason... I guess she likes bunnies?

As I was looking around her room when she said "Are you gonna sit down or..." I quickly sat down and sat like a statue "Come on Deku loosen up, you've never been in a girl's room before?" she said while laughing "N-No I haven't" I said which made her eyes open wide "What about Uraraka? You never went to her room and cuddled or anything?!" she said. "C-Cuddled? Isn't that like when you hug someone but lie down or something? I mean I never went to her room anyways, she never let me." I said. Hagakure looked at me with her blue eyes like I was joking and I looked at her confused.

"W-WAIT REALLY?! Y-YOU NEVER HUGGED URARAKA OR WENT TO HER ROOM?!" she yelled as I quickly covered her mouth "Shhh you're gonna wake up the others!" I whispered.  "T-That's crazy... I never dated anyone but I know all couples are supposed to cuddle and kiss from time to time." she frowned "Huh? Really? Well, we didn't do that stuff haha" I chuckled nervously as she spoke, "W-Want me to show you?" "Show me what?" I asked curiously "Like h-how to uh do that stuff. Just to demonstrate it for you." she said "S-Sure" I said.

Toru's POV

"Alright here goes" I said as I pushed him onto my bed. "W-Woah Hagakure!" he yelled as I pushed him down "S-Sorry" I muttered. I could feel my heart beating as I was laying over him... Do I like him? N-No I couldn't like him, he's Uraraka's ex... I've been his friend for like 2 days... I mean I-I did acknowledge him In class and yeah he's cute but that doesn't mean anything. I kept on thinking but Midoriya interrupted me "You okay T- Hagakure?" he asked worried "Just call me Toru, Mina calls me that" I said while smiling "Y-Yeah thanks" I looked away for a second to clear my head, and then looked back at him smiling. "O-Okay so the girl get's on top of you like this."

Izuku's POV

Toru slowly sat on my lap "Then once they sit like this they reach down and hug you" she said as she reached down and hugged me which made me blush. She got back up and said "T-Then there's the big spoon and uhm little spoon. Do you want to do that too?" she asked nervously "Y-Yeah I-I guess?" I stuttered as she nodded. Toru laid on the bed sideways "So the big spoon is the person who is behind the little spoon, since I'm the little spoon you have to get b-behind me and cuddle me." when she said this I started blushing heavily. D-Does she really not mind? I don't think I could do that without... "O-Okay" I said. I crawled onto the bed and got ready to lie down "Y-You don't mind right? I don't w-want you to be uncomfortable or anything." I said. "N-No it's fine I suggested it anyways." she said nervously once again. I laid down behind her and hugged her. I felt like we were both nervous because both of our hearts were beating.

"D-Deku are you okay? Y-Your heart is beating really fast" she said "Yours is too Toru." after that, there was a really awkward silence but it was a comfortable awkward silence. I felt like she really cared about me... Uraraka would never let me do this. "Hey Toru" I said in a normal voice "H-Huh? What's wrong" she asked. The lights were off it was dark but I could still see the light from the window shining into her room. Her lime hair with pink highlights was shining as bright as the light. Why didn't she show her face before? Toru could've been so popular, she would've been the prettiest girl in school. Why did she waste her time on a useless like me? We've only been friends for like 2 days and she's been so fucking nice. I felt tears coming from my eyes as I was trying to wipe them off. "M-Midoriya? A-Are you crying? What's w-wrong?! If you don't want to cuddle then you could've said so." she said. "I'm fine Toru." I said while smiling. She nodded and it went into another silence before I decided to talk. "Hagakure you're so fucking pretty." I said as I hugged her more tightly "P-Pretty? You think I'm pretty?" she said confused "You're really pretty" I said.

Toru's POV - 5:01 AM

I'm pretty he said. Am I really? I have butterflies in my stomach but for what. "W-Why would you say that?" I said "I don't know. I just thought about it" he said "You're hugging me really tightly Deku." I said while blushing heavily. All of a sudden I felt a tickle on my neck... Was he biting me? "D-Deku you're not a dog y'know?" I laughed. He didn't respond. I looked behind me and there he was sleeping like a little child. Now that I think about it... Deku is the ideal boyfriend. Uraraka is at a total loss here.

A late-night visit (Fluff)

Chapter 2 concluded