Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Jiang Qian was accustomed to mute the phone from a long time ago.

    From before she crossed over, she insisted on the werewolf quality that as long as she got home, she would never work again; not to mention that she doesn't have a job now, and she doesn't have any psychological burden when she is muted.

    A small summary, that is, whether you can answer the phone or not, it is all random.

    So about the phone that was thrown on the desk in the study ringing thirty times...

    she didn't know it at all.

    At this moment, Jiang Qian had already changed into a sweater and sweatpants, and was squatting at the door of the villa wearing a peaked cap. She sorted out the leash on Akita Maruko and was going to take him to the dog park in the community for two laps.

    Furry, who was more than half a year old, squatted on the ground obediently and looked around with his tongue, but his body remained motionless.

    After checking, there is no problem, Jiang Qian patted the dog's head, put two bags of snacks in his pocket, and then closed the door with a click.

    She has never been in the habit of carrying a mobile phone when she walks her dog. The three-story villa she lives alone also has an electronic fingerprint lock, so she feels relaxed every time she goes out.

    The villa area where Jiang Qian lives is the leading high-end wealthy area in City A. It covers a huge area and is surrounded by mountains and rivers, with beautiful environment and good security.

    There are only less than 20 households living in the entire community, and there are hundreds of meters between households, leaving enough privacy for each household.

    After all, the people who live here are all involved in business, politics, and entertainment circles.

    Jiang Qian still remembered that she once went out to walk the dog, and she happened to meet a new star in the entertainment industry today.

    He is so old-fashioned that he needs two people to hold an umbrella for him on his own site, and there are four bodyguards behind him, plus one carrying water and one carrying a bag, so imposing.

    A group of people walked past her arrogantly, dragging like an ancient emperor.

    "It seems to be Chu Shengyu..."

    "Is it Chu Huaijun?" Jiang Qian muttered to herself, suddenly a little uncertain.

    Chu Shengyu made his C-rank debut after passing a certain draft show last year; Chu Huaijun has been a regular on the screen for the past three years.

    She has been unable to tell the twins apart, not to mention that they were wearing masks when they ran into them.

    "Forget it, it has nothing to do with me in the end."

    After thinking for a long time, Jiang Qian broke the jar and threw the jar, and whispered "Wang" with the ball next to her, agreeing.

    After getting the response from her pet, Jiang Qian narrowed her eyes with a smile, "You also think I'm right."

    Maruko: "Wang Wang."

    Jiang Qian squatted down and touched its head, and said, "It's so good."

    "Wow!"

    Maruko continued with a grin.

    It is now more than three o'clock in the afternoon, the weather is not bad or not, but the occasional wisps of wind mixed with heat, announcing that summer is coming.