"sit"

" what do you mean your taking her with you she is not going anywhere with you"
" oh yeh watch me" the train suddenly came to a halt and a bunch of detheaters walked in I walked over to y/n grabbed he  and ran Theo and all the other Deatheaters where catching up " y/n keep running with Nora find help I'll come find you soon now RUN" I handed Nora over to y/n and saw her jumping of the back of the train and running as fast as she could. There was now a massive fight on the train "EXPELIAMRUS"( don't know if that is how you spell it but oh well) I hit Theo's wand out of his hand "MATHEO YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING IT WHAT 10 TO 1" " are you sure about that" .Harry,Ron, Hermione,Dumble door, hagrid( rip) ,lupin and loads of others came to help " what how" " oh it's so easy to get help"
Y/n pov
I have been running for a while now and found a town " hey mam are you ok" a boy my age asked me " I-uM-idk my boyfriend needs help" " where is he" " on a train being attacked by my ex and his friends" " take me to them" " it's a far walk" " who said we where walking my car is there" once we got back to the train I saw loaned if the teachers casting spells and Matheo he looked back to se me and this boy and he looked mad he jumped out of the train walking over to the boy " what the fuck are you doing here Tom" he pushed him "what she said her boyfriend needed help so I came to help"
" wow wow wtf is going do you know each other?" they both looked at me " yeah he is my brother" " you have a brother?" "Ye-" "MATHEO WE NEED YOU NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW" " shit I'll be back one minute STAY here y/n Tom come on" Tom tossed over the cars keys " lock your self in the car"
I went and  put Nora in the back of the car but then  I saw Theo looking at me " hello darling would you like to come with me"he started walking over  "avada kedavra" (dk if that is how it's spelt but oh well) A green light shot passed me and hit him " WTF" I looked back to see Voldemort " are you ok dear" " yeah I'm fine...how did you.."
" my son sent out a spell to warn me" " Tom or Matheo" " how do you know Tom?"
" he is-"
" father"  " son" I  looked to see Tom ,Matheo ,Draco,pancy,and blaze  I ran over to them " are you all ok" "yeah we are ok we'll idk about Matheo" I looked over at Matheo and he had a knife stuck in his leg   I walked over to Matheo " shit sit" " I'm fine I just need to-" " sit" i said in a more Sturm voice he sat straight down all my friends then giggled he looked at them and they all stopped I kneeled between his legs I took of my top took the knife out slowly he tilted his head back and groaned in pain once I removed the knife I stated tying my top firmly over it stood up and gave him a kiss he pulled me onto his lap and put his hand over my bra " what are you doing" " covering you up you are in a bra and joggers" " would you rather be bleeding to your death" he stated silent " exactly I have spare clothes in my bag now if you excuse me I'll go put on a top" he just looked at me rising his eyebrow

" " my son sent out a spell to warn me" " Tom or Matheo" " how do you know Tom?"" he is-" " father"  " son" I  looked to see Tom ,Matheo ,Draco,pancy,and blaze  I ran over to them " are you all ok" "yeah we are ok we'll idk about Matheo" I looked ...

I walked off to get a top
Matheo pov
I just sat there in shock "son did you just let a girl boss you around" " oh no please if you are going to fuck do is somewhere where we are not like at the beach or a idk anywhere just not in the bed" " ew that fucking disgusting don't talk about that" " why cuse you get no bitches don't mean everybody else don't get them" Tom just looked at me with hate " what" " I can get girls I just don't want to" " have you hit your head or something" "no" I there heard Nora crying in the car. I walked over to get her out once she was out I started rocking her back to sleep " is that y/n sister" " no it's my daughter Tom" " you have a kid since when" " since a few months ago" I saw y/n walking back from the cabin she looked like she had seen something bad " pancy I need to talk to you now"
Y/n pov
Me and pancy started walking to a cabin " are you ok what's wrong"
"I saw him"
" who"
" mums ex"
" oh shit did he do anything to you"
" he gave me a smirk and started walking over to me so I left"
" shit ok if anything happens come to me ok" we started walking back to everyone once we got back I went to get Nora from Matheo " hey you ok" " yeah fine just seen an old friend".
Matheo pov
I know she is liying

Sorry it's short I have been working on another story so the next part might take a while