Chapter 1

Rain POV

Ever since Rain was a kid, they felt estranged from the people around them. Whether it was in society, at school or even at home, they felt different.

Through out their life, everything felt the same; all blurring together like a grey cloud melting into a grey sky.

I guess you could say Rain was numb. However, you couldn't blame them.

Life brought them to this point of no return.. of constant fog, since the accident.

It was August, the end of summer and Rain was packing up their belongings to leave off for their first semester of university.

"Rain!" Rain's Auntie Myra ran up the stairs in an all white sundress.
"Don't forget to bring this with you okay" she smiled warmly as she handed rain a necklace with their mother's ashes inside it.

"Thank you for everything auntie" Rain looked up "and to you too uncle B, I wouldn't be where I am without ya'll" Rain expressed deep gratitude to their uncle dressed in an all black suit, which was what he usually wore for work.

"It's nothing kiddo, let us know of anything you need when you get there okay" he patted Rain on they're back and kissed their head in a fatherly way.

"Alright honey we'll let you pack" Auntie Myra walked out of Rains room. 

They continued to pack up the last boxes before taking a look around their empty room. Remembering when they first moved in to this huge home. Looking out the window, they saw grey clouds and smiled cause for them, the rain was always a sign of good luck.

"Sigh" Rain taped up the last box and collapsed onto their bed" this would be the last night sleeping here.

"Damn I really start college in a week" they ran their hands over their face.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ugh" Rain knocked at her alarm clock.

They looked up at the time. 9:47
"Fuck I fell asleep" they jumped up and went brushed their teeth quickly before jogging downstairs. Auntie Myra was cleaning up from breakfast while Rain's cousin Leila was sitting on the couch watching something on her phone, probably anime.

"You was sound asleep boo" auntie Myra chuckled. "You better get a move on soon baby, me and your uncle will stop by on the weekend and bring whatever you couldn't fit in your car"
She fixed Rain a plate and smiled.

"Thanks auntie"  said Rain

Auntie Myra just winked.

"Well me and Leila are gonna head out now for some appointments but please drive safe and call me when you get there okay" she walked up to me and gave me a warm hug.

"Okay I will" they said.

After eating, Rain looked around to see if she missed anything and went back out to their car. They took a glance of the 3 story modern house in front of them and smiled. They inhaled the fresh air before getting in their car and driving off.

Announcement;

Hey everybody!

I know it's been a min but I'm back and I'm starting a new book, I know my other ones are unfinished but I'm feeling really inspired so this new book is gonna be a lot more slow paced, 3rd person and I'm gonna be focused on producing really good quality writing for you guys, maybe I'll publish one day who knows!

I will also be focused on finishing my others books this year so don't worry I'm not giving up on those!

Some of yall know I'm a college student so I really apologize that I be lagging a lot but my classes are gonna help me improve my writing.

This story is gonna be about the main character, Rain, a non binary person who identifies as lesbian or woman loving.

Is an orphan and has been supported by her aunt and uncle the past couple years.
They are now moving on to college and it's going to be a very complex, deep and mind fucking romance.
I hope yall like it 🩵 thanks for growing with me through out the years.