Understood

A.N.: I'll be switching to third person in this chapter and for the rest of the story. Thanks! Also, I won't be  writing out who's P.O.V. it in whenever there are switches during the chapter. So please, keep up if you can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that little talk with Agent Rossi, it kept Calla on her feet all day. She always looked for something to keep her busy. Whether it be prying her kids apart during on of their fights or filling out lousy paperwork, her was always on the move. Still hadn't moved on? The rest of that day had been pretty uneventful. The team was still left scratching their heads by the time 6:00 came. They decided to call it a night and they had their phones if anything happened. Reid around around for something and she wasn't sure whether or not she really wanted to know what it was. At 7:00, just about everyone went home. Wes and Dani stuck around to finish up some papers and prepare for the next day.

She began gathering her things to take home. She called her children from her office and had them wait on her. Once she was ready, they all made their way to the car. Once her children were strapped in, she began the drive home. Classic music came over the speakers. Symphonies filled the silence with their beauty. Once they were home, the kids made a mad dash for the front door. She unlocked the door and the kids ran for the kitchen.

"Kids, easy on the sugar. We still need to eat. And I'll have Samantha take care of you two tonight. I have things I need to do." They paused with all the snacks in their hands. A moment later, most of it was dumped on to the table. Quickly, she pulled out her phone and sent a message to the sitter, Sam that she was needed tonight. About 10 minutes later she had arrived.

"Do you want me to take them out for dinner tonight?" Calla nodded quickly as she kissed her children goodbye. She moved upstairs and bean to get herself ready for the night ahead.

She stood in front of her mirror, making sure everything was in place. Lucky for her, her dress was zip-up. Therefore, the make-up and hair process began early and first. Smoky eyes. Pink and plumped up lips. Curled hair with the lower layer was straight. Then finally came the dress. It is said that every girl needs her little black dress. case and point, this is what young Calla had. It zipped from the side, making it a lot more comfortable to deal with. There were little pieces of string coming out the sides for a belt of some kind. In desperation, she searched through every drawer she owned looking for one that would be suitable. She had decided to get him a bit of a present, a hospitality kind of thing. She had found out that Spencer Reid enjoyed well, reading. So, she had picked him up a copy of Sherlock Holmes. She wasn't sure how he did on that kind of literature but she only hoped for the best.

Once she finished up, she made her way to the café where she was meeting him. She went ahead and found that Reid had already made a reservation there. She put her bag on the seat next to her and waited.

Young Agent Spencer Reid paced about his hotel room. He had chosen out something simple. A change of shirt definitely. Maybe lavender or pale blue. He was pulled from his thoughts by a knock on his door. Reid ran to open it and found Senior Agent David Rossi on the other side. "Well Spencer, are you going to just stand there ort can I come in?"

He shook his head, clearing his head. He stood back form the door and let Rossi pass. He trailed behind the older man as David looked over his clothing choices. He held the lavender button up to the much  smaller agent. "I like this one. It's simple." He laid the shirt back down on the bed and faced Spencer. "I know something is bugging you. What is it kid?"

Reid shook his head, as if there wasn't something wrong. He knew that eventually, someone would figure it out. "I don't know. It's just that since Maeve died, I feel like I'm moving on too fast."

"Three divorces have taught me something. You can never really move on 'too fast' per say." Reid smiled at his remark.

"I guess that makes me feel a bit better." Rossi patted his shoulder and left him in his room. Reid went to close the door and change.

Once in his usual sweater vest and purple shirt underneath, he fixed his hair out of his eyes. From what he had heard, Calla had a thing for old literature. On his way to the café, he had stopped at the bookstore and picked her up a copy of Sherlock Holmes.  He parked his car and entered the small building. His eyes searched for her as he gave his name to the waitress, which happened to be flirting with him. He caught sight of Calla who happened to be watching the entire thing. Much to his dismay, she grabbed her bag and walked right past him and out to her car. He looked back at the table. A small box had been left there, some kind of present maybe. He just walked away from the pestering waitress. Reid slowly opened the box to fins a book. Sherlock Holmes. He simply smiled and followed the young officer outside.