Chapter One

Aquarius Pov:

Un fucking believable, this man did not just fucking walk into my fucking job with some blonde slut! I looked on with anger as the guy I hooked up with for two weeks then left me on seen. Seeing him at my job with a new girl. Please let my manager let me wait on them.

"Aquarius! I need you to wait on that couple that just came in!" My manager ordered, I nodded and started walking to there table they were sitting outside. Perfect. I walked up to their table with the fakest smile I can give then went on with the dialogue that every waiter or waitress says.

"Hi! My name is Aquarius! I'll be your server what can I start you two off to drink?" I smiled and then saw Beckham's face as he turned white. The bimbo smiled brightly and then asked for a rum n coke in the middle of the fucking day. I wrote down her stupid fucking drink and she excused herself to go the restroom as I get his order.
"What the actual fuck, Beck!" I whispered in anger "We hook up for two weeks then you ghosted me then you bring botched Barbie to my job?!"
"Look I...well, umm..." he stuttered looking dumbfounded "I can't believe you did this! I told you, I worked here! Her? HER? You left me for Blondie?" I said whisper yelling at him " Now what do you want to drink?" I asked in my fake happy voice.

"I want a-a sweet tea" he stuttered blushing "okay, rum n coke and a sweet tea. I'll be back with that and I wanna see you after my shift" he nodded and I smirked because I know when he is turned on. I walked to get their drinks and then see my co-worker Coraline come up to me
"Was that the guy who ghosted you?" I nodded as she chuckled
"Is he with that dumb blonde?"
"Yes he is and she asked for a rum n coke! In the middle of the day!"
"Well, she was talking to one of her girlfriends on the phone in the bathroom because I was in there obviously! She was saying that he is telling her that she gives the greatest blow job, hand jobs and that she can make him cum in like five minutes!"

I started laughing and put their drinks on the tray "He is lying to her because she looks like she has been fucked by every guy in the next state over but I'm talking to him after my shifted anyway!"
"You get off at 4:00 so botched Barbie might be home smoking on her crack pipe because he fucking downgraded!" Coraline laughed
"Thanks, I have to order these drinks for the lovers now"
She giggled softly as I walked towards their table "Here you go one rum n coke and one sweet tea. Are you ready to order?" I smiled while staring daggers into Blondie
"No, Becky come on decide! You take forever with everything!" She whined as Beckham looked down at the menu in his large hands while turning red
"Is he the shy one, ma'am?" I asked Blondie and she looked back pissed like I was going to take him away at that moment
"No! No, he is not! Now we need another moment until we are ready to order!" She snapped at me as she was asserting dominance over him. I nodded as walked back into the restaurant and then felt my phone buzz. I chuckled as I look at the name, Beckham.

Beck-Please meet me in the gender-neutral bathroom...

"Luke, can I go to the restroom?" I asked my manager and of course, he let me. I headed to the bathroom and then went into there seeing Beckham's 6'4" strong build but underneath everything was a perfect dad bod. He was pacing back and forth like he needs something like he needed me.

"Hello Becky" I joked while going up to him and grabbed behind his neck pulling him closer to me while hearing him gasp as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry for" he started apologizing, I then rolled my eyes "Shut up Beckham if you are going to apologize you're going to have to prove it!"

"When do you get off?" He whined and pulled me closer "I get off at 4:00, Beck. Is crack whore going to be home?" I giggled while he nodded after I asked him that but he leaned and pecked my lips. I got the taste of his lips that were my favorite drug after the first time we kissed. I could help myself I need that addicting rush again, I kissed Beckham with lust and neediness. I ran my fingers through his long black hair that was soft and made his blue eyes to see his eyes yo go to anger or to love was always the hottest thing bout him to me in his appearance. I felt his hands go up my shirt, I shivered as his cold, calloused hand rub against my soft skin.

I pulled away and looked at him "I gotta get back to work, Beckham." I whispered in his ear and grabbed the bulge in his jeans then heard him whimpering while saying.
"Okay, baby"

I blushed as fixed my uniform quickly before I left the bathroom. Good to know I'm still on his mind and the one that he gets hard too, the one who he imagines while fucking that Blondie, wishing that it was me. But I'm going to have fun with him as he did with me.

Because you don't leave me for Blondie