2

"Tell me more of these warriors." I say. 

"They are the three that battled the gods. They are powerful. We cannot underestimate them." A wolf said. 

"That I know. Go on." I say. 

"Pichu is a barbarian but he shows mercy which makes him weak." The wolf said.

I flinch when I hear mercy. I hate that word. Because of mercy I have shown to King Teca, I was banished from my kingdom. Gogmen city was my home for 16 years then it kicked me out. My own father banished me until I conquer the Teca empire, our most hated enemy. I spent the last 3 years preparing an army that is even greater than Gogmen city. An army that can take Teca in a day.

"He won't be a problem. And the others?"

"Chimi, es el monster blanco. Her skin is pale as Lady Micte herself. She is a masterful archer."

"Can she handle fire and metal?" 

"No one can your highness."

"Go on."

"Rico is a masterful wizard. He is also a fool. He can control peasant magic."

"If we bring the others to our control he will obey." 

"The third one is Maya, the eagle warrior. The child of death."

"And King Teca." I hiss at the very name. 

"Of course, she is a formidable opponent." 

"If I can take King Teca, I can take Maya." I say. 

"You can take anyone my lord." He said walking away. 

I look at the sky it was turning black. I walk to my chambers. I had to sleep to get strength. Soon we will arrive at Teca.