Dee's POV:

STOP! Please quickly hit the little vote button up in the corner to let Wattpad, and me, know that you're enjoying my story!

     I looked over at Y\N, the light from the street and moon illuminating his face. 

I scanned his features, his S/C face, his E\C eyes, and his H\T H\C hair. 

The music he had chosen was a mix of metal and pop, the playlist mainly being filled with MCR and Ghost. 

The current song ended and "You know what they do to guys like us in prison" by MCR started to play, and I saw a smile form on his face as he tapped out the beat on the swing chains.

      "Dee" I heard him say.

      "Yes?" I responded.

      "I think I like you," He said.

      The world felt as if it had stopped, I looked back at Y\N again, seeing the fear he seemed to be trying to hide plastered on his face.

      "I like you to Y/N" I replied.

      He turned towards me, and I pulled my swing closer to him with my legs. 

I pulled him closer and kissed him. 

He then pulled me back in and deepened the kiss. 

We both pulled away for air, and he got up, letting the swing fall behind him, and he took a step over to me and pulled me into a hug.

      "I love you," he said.

      "I love you too" I replied, feeling truly happy for once in my life.

      We both whipped our heads to the side when we heard a van honking at us and one of the members of Y\N's band yelling.

      "Get in lovebirds!"

      Damn it.