06

Chan put on a bandage on his heck where was the neck and went downstairs to make something to eat for both of them.Jeongin came out of the bathroom hoping not to see Chan in his room.Hyunjin called him once again and Jeongin finally picked it up."Omg why haven't you been answering??" Hyunjin asked and Jeongin got mad by remembering his action in lunch."Why do you even care huh?" Jeongin asked sounding rude.

"Why are you being rude right now? And why did you went to your house hugging that Chan guy" Hyunjin said a bit flustered.Hyunjin was getting on Jeongin's nerves right now."Cause I like him,that's why" Jeongin said that and hanged up.He threw his phone on the bed and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

When he went downstairs he saw Chan making something and Chan was the last person he wanted to see right now after what just happened between these two best friends.Chan looked up towards Jeongin and gave him a small smile.Jeongin was confused why isn't Chan ignoring him? Why is Chan so kind to him always? He thinks he doesn't deserve all this.

Jeongin cleared his throat and went to one of the kitchen cabinets to look for some glasses completely ignoring Chan.Chan didnt said anything and there was a awkward silence between them.Chan's hair was bothering him cause he was cutting some vegetables and some hair of his was on his face which was uncomfortable.Jeongin noticed how Chan was struggling so he pulled Chan's hair backwards.They both had an eye contact which made Jeongin blush and then Chan gave him a smile that made Jeongin's heart beat fast.

"Don't eat any snack I'm making kimchi" Chan said with a smile and I nodded.I went to sit on the sofa and then I realised that I was really mean to Hyunjin and I should apologise.I called Hyunjin hoping that he would answer.He picked up and i apologized to him."Dont worry im not mad Innie" When Hyunjin called him Innie,he sighed and told him that only Chan can call him that.

Hyunjin was getting hate for Chan more and more,First Jeongin doesn't leaves Chan,he is clingy towards him and now he can't call him Innie."Oh Uhm yea" Hyunjin said and after chitchatting Hyunjin came up with an idea."Wanna go to the club tonight?" Hyunjin said and Jeongin started thinking."Everyone is going" Hyunjin said and Jeongin said yes cause then Chan is going too.

Jeongin hanged up cause it was time to eat.Chan placed the food on the table and went for water.Jeongin started eating and then he said "Hyung are you going to the club?". Chan looked at Jeongin and nodded.After a while of eating and talking they both went to change for the club.After changing into cool clothes,they drove to the club where were the rest of the group.Jeongin grabbed Chan by the arm cause he was scared."Don't be scared Innie" Chan placed a kiss on his head which relaxed him.

Hyunjin grabbed Jeongin so he isn't hugging Chan anymore."Cutie!" Hyunjin kissed Jeongin's cheek and then Chan went to Changbin and Jisung.They all got inside the club and started dancing etc.Hyunjin pulled Jeongin closer to him and Jeongin wrapped his arms around his neck.Jeongin was enjoying every moment with Hyunjin right now.Hyunjin suddenly grabbed Jeongin by the waist and kissed him.Jeongin kissed him back,it was a dream to kiss Hyunjin.

Chan was looking for Jeongin in the maze of the club.Chan saw Jeongin and Hyunjin separating after their kiss.Chan got tears in his eyes before he could turn around Jeongin saw him and entered in shock.Chan went outside for some fresh air when Jeongin came and grabbed him by his wrist."what?" Chan snapped."What's wrong?" Jeongin asked him.
"Go back to Hyunjin" Chan said with a cold voice trying not to cry.

"But I'm here with you now" Jeongin said looking at Chan concerned."I have to go" Chan finally got out of there,leaving Jeongin alone.Chan was crying while driving,he was hating himself right now,all those kisses meant nothing? Why does it hurts that much whenever Jeongin is with Hyunjin.Why am I crying in anger and sadness if I want Jeongin to be happy.Didn't I took good care of him? Am i not good enough? Chan was thinking to himself and went home.

Jeongin just went home too after what happened with Chan.Chan layed on his bed and cause of crying so much he fell asleep.Jeongin arrived to house and just went to sleep,he was worried about Chan.In the morning none of them got out of their bedrooms.