Chapter 11

After an hour two nurses finally brought Jungkook to their room. His bed was placed next to Taehyung's bed near the windows.

"Namjoon, help me get to him" Hoseok asked, tugging at the leader's arm.

"But Hobi your leg..." Namjoon protested. But Hoseok shook his head "No it's fine. It almost doesn't hurt because of the painkillers. Please, I need to see him"

The younger one looked at the pleading eyes and sighed "Fine, but we are using the wheelchair"

Hoseok looked at the wheelchair that Ann the nurse had brought in earlier in case one of the cripple boys needed to use the bathroom.

"Deal"

Getting the dancer in the wheelchair was thankfully easier than Namjoon had expected. Hoseok used his strong arm muscles to lift himself, so Namjoon only needed to guide the injured leg of the bed towards the wheelchair. The leader then wheeled the other towards Jungkook's bed.

"Oh Kookie" Hoseok whispered when he saw the youngest lying in the big bed, connected to a monitor with multiple wires, an IV in his left arm and a tube coming from bandages around his chest. Namjoon moved closer to the maknae and ran a hand through the boy's hair.

"Kookie?" he asked when he saw the boy's eyes flutter.

Jungkook groaned and opened his eyes. "Hyung, where - are we?"

"We're in the hospital. We're safe now" Namjoon said softly

"Where - where are - the others?" the youngest said while he gritted his teeth as pain shot through his chest. He closed his eyes for a minute when the room began to spin.

"Jungkook-ah?'

"He is in too much pain, press the button Namjoon" Hoseok said and held one of Jungkook's hand in his own.

"Where are they - hyung?" Jungkook asked again after the pain had subdued enough to open his eyes again.

"We're all here. Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung are in the bed in front of you. Tae and Jimin are on your left" Namjoon reassured him and he felt the boy relaxed a little bit.

"Hello, you must be Jungkook" they turned around and saw Ann standing at the end of the bed.

"Please help, he is pain" Hoseok said concerned, his English wasn't perfect but the nurse knew enough.

"Ahh I see. Let me get some more painkillers" she said before she left again.

"Hyung" Jungkook groaned as another wave of pain went through his body. The boy lifted his right arm to the source of the pain but then he noticed the tube. "What? No is - that - arghh" he moaned in pain when he lifted his arm, causing his chest to move as well.

"Stop moving Kookie, you will hurt yourself" Namjoon said and grabbed the boy's right arm to keep it still. "You had a collapsed lung so they placed a chest tube. Don't touch it"

The maknae started to cry as the pain became too much.

"Jungkookie?" they heard Seokjin waking up. "Namjoon, what's wrong?"

"He just woke up and he is in a lot of pain. The nurse is getting pain medication" Hoseok responded since Namjoon was busy trying to calm down Jungkook.

"Hurts" Seokjin felt his heart break at the whines of the youngest. But thankfully the nurse had returned shortly and quickly injected a clear liquid in Jungkook's IV. After a few moments the boy's cries were getting more quiet and soon his eyes closed again.

"The painkillers will let him sleep for a few hours. You should go to sleep as well, you all need it" Ann said to the boys who were awake. Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin nodded. The nurse smiled and left the room again.