Kori - Shit Happens

"Shit happens" is a common slang phrase, used as a simple existential observation that life is full of imperfections. The phrase is an acknowledgment that bad things happen to people for no particular reason.

Chapter 1

Girl the way you movin' got me in a trance

Dj turn me up ladies this yo jam (Come on)

Imma sip mascato and you gon' loose them pants

And Imma throw this money while you do it with no hands

Girl drop it to the floor I love the way yo booty goooo

All I wanna do is sit back and watch you move and I'll proceed to throw this cash

Waka Flocka ft. Roscoe Dash and Wale's "No Hands" boomed through my SkullCandy headphones as I lit up my cigarette and took a long and deserved pull of it. I looked up at the beautiful evening sky and smiled to myself. This was the kind of weather I enjoyed in London. I stood there waiting for two of my friends to meet me as I danced to the song currently playing on my BlackBerry. I glanced up the road noticing a figure approaching me, I knew exactly who it was by the way they were walking. I took out my headphones as I knew we would probably have a long conversation of some sort.

"Ay K, waum for you smoking?" This turkey said whilst bopping over to me, by the time he reached where I was standing it was slowly but shortly approaching night. Today had been an extremely hot day considering it was the middle of March, I hadn't really done anything besides sleep, when I got a call from Sarah asking me to come out, I was more than pleased to get some sort of motive so I agreed to meet her and Rebecca outside the local park. As he was walked towards me I noticed he had copped a new ralph, yet again. It looked nice though, swear down this guy had so many ralphs you would think he was Ralph Lauren himself!

"Shullup man, acting as if you don't smoke yourself you donkey. Hay! Looks like someone's been down to Wembley Market again!" I replied poking the little jockey riding a horse on his t-shirt whilst laughing, the way I piss him off is hilarious! I attempted to get away before he could try anything but I got dragged back by him.

"Allow the krud talk like I wont just fxck you up, nah I'm joking I wouldn't do you like that, cos you're my don alie? Oi what's that girls name over there." He lowered his voice pointing over to my friends who were standing about 3 metres away from us, I didn't even notice they had arrived! By the looks of it they seemed to be engaging in a mini-argument, probably about who was better looking out of Chris Brown and Trey Songz. Come on! We all know the answer to that one ;-) *writers note: who do you thinks better looking real talk?*

"The one in the pink? Oh she's Sarah." I said before taking a pull of my cigarette, I really need to stop smoking. I think I started around 14, I can't really remember, but it's strictly Benson and Hedges Gold, nothing else, I don't do other fags.

"Nah not her, she's a dead ting. The other one.." Well wasn't that a bit rude?! I wasn't even gonna say anything 'cos even though she's my friend, this boy would start something out of nothing and I wasn't ready or in the mood for his dumb antics.

"Oooh, Rebecca?" I said, coming to my senses. She glanced over to were we were standing smiling, not at me, at him.

"Yeah whatever her name is, is she on tings?" He asked eyes filled with exhilaration, probably imagining her taking part in some sort of sexual activity with him. This guy I swear, I just feel sorry for his wife in future. He'll beat her 24/7. Fxcking sexaholic.