Shadowraven964 letter to Amy

Dear Shadowraven964 ,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dear Shadowraven964 ,

Thank you for sending me a letter! I'm having a great day! And I hope you are too. I'm always tagging along in Sonic's adventures! You know even if he won't admit it he needs me. I've actually saved him at least once or twice (maybe more!) Like that one time I actually had to break him out of prison.

Sonic is a great hero and his story might be the main focus but I've got my own story too! It's not the center of attention but I have my own missions, goals, dreams, and problems. If anything in my story is going to be achieved I have to step up and be my own hero. I'm a strong, independent, smart, self-sufficient lady!

I have plenty of friends! And there are several I'd count as the best! It'd be hard to choose a number one, maybe even a little wrong to do so. Cream the Rabbit and I spend a lot of time together. She's the sweetest little bunny anyone could hope to find! Sonic and I get along well too! Knuckles, Tails, Big the Cat, Silver- Ah! See now I'm listing everyone! Oh but most importantly, YOU Shadowraven964! We are friends now. And you can send me more letters asking as much questions as you want! You're really fun!

Have a good day, night, and chance your dreams! (As long as you're not dreaming of Sonic..)

Your friend,
Amy Rose