Chapter 36 Part 1

We were just done eating and everyone was taking a rest except Nate who went out to get drinks and insisted going alone even though I offered to come along. AC and Colet was on the kitchen talking about something, Gami was on the Veranda alone and Pablo was on the couch playing the guitar. Pablo started singing a familiar song.

"You should join him." I told Kent. I wanted them to hang out even just a little.

"No." He answered. He probably feels awkward. I begged him and acted cute so he gave in. It was cringy but effective.

A moment later, Kent jumped in and Pablo was a little surprised but let him continue. Their chemistry in music is great. Moments later, Kent motioned me to join them. I looked at Pablo and he was nodding so I jumped in too. We harmonized at the chorus and AC, Colet and Gami even went back to the Sala to witness us. It was really fun. I'm glad that my best friend and my boyfriend is kind of getting along.

The rest continued to sing songs while I excused myself to help Nate bring the drinks in.

"Kent and Pablo looks like they're getting along." Nate commented.
"Yes and I hope that continues." I answered. We got the drinks and went back inside.

"Now, who wants to drink?" Nate shouted excitedly. Everyone gathered at the living room and started drinking.

We already drank a few times when Nate suggested to play 'Never Have I Ever'. Everyone agreed.

"Okay. So, never have I ever... rode a motorbike." Nate started. He's targeting me. Kent and I drank a glass. It's Gami's turn.

"My turn. Never have I ever betrayed my friend by flirting with his crush." Gami said seriously and sepcifically looking at Pablo. Pablo didn't drink. "Aren't you gonna drink that?" Gami pressed but Pablo shook his head. I tried breaking the tension.

"Okayyy. It's my--" I stopped what I was saying when Gami stood up and went out to the Veranda. Colet followed.

"Why would you even do that Pablo?" I asked him. Everyone was waiting for the answer.

"It was a plan, ok? Colet wanted Gami to feel jealous so he can finally confess." Pablo answered. Everyone was surprised at the fact that Colet likes Gami too.

We continued playing after knowing the story. Colet and Gami took some time to come back.

"Heyyy. What just happened?" Nate asked both of them. Gami and Colet are holding hands. It was successful.

"We're together now." Colet told us. Gami was blushing so much.

When they sat back, Gami sat beside Pablo.

"I'm sorry bro." Gami told Pablo. Pablo just smiled and teased him.

__________________________________________

AN: A quick Part Break. Sanaol GaLet/CoMi and ACNate 🤧🥰😍😍

Again, thank you for reading my books. Support me by voting the chapter and commenting anything. Lovelots A'tin 🥰😍