title of your story

as i was running small branches on trees scraratched my face twigs ripped my tights and the icey air whiped my hair back.

when i got to the sound my mum was on the mudy ground she was still not shure if she is still alive i waited a few seconds then i heard a howl and i rememberd the wolf .

i looked into those deep blood red eyes and the long glistining fangs and the masive furry body that towerd over me.    and  i realized i was not scared i looked into those red eyes and i only felt anger because it had tryed to killed my mother i was not scared hell no.

it  had started walking circles around me getting closer and closer. its stoped crouched low and punced i threw the knife and its burrowed itself in the things skull as the monster was in mid air and the moster fell to the floor not yet dead i walked upto it and choped off his head with the axe.

i quikly ran to my mum when i saw her she was sitting up she had wide eyes looked shoked. i gave her the biggest hug ever i was so happy she wasent dead i started to cry i said ''did you see what i did to the wolf .

she simply said yes. i whent to go get my knife and axe back . when i got back to her she picked me up ant took me home.

hi anyone who is reading this should i carry on or just delete it plz comment if u want thx