5: Second night

Yagi residence

Izumi slowly wakes up as she head to the kitchen where she saw her parents watching the news.

[In later news report the mysterious murders had occurred no suspects or evidence happened found please are still looking though to all be on the guard and aware.]

Izumi was shock when they show the image of a old classmate who bully Izuku. 'It couldn't... could it.'

Later on Izumi was in class as aizwa told them about the sport festival as he continued bakugou saw that Izumi was falling asleep until aizwa shouted for her to stay awake. After class was over he try to talk to her but she walk off not even acknowledging him which he knows why because his idea for stop Izuku to be a hero.

Soon school was over a Izumi went home to sleep before heading to her job as she got to the office surprisingly there was some fresh coffee and a note.

[For you.]

Izumi drinks some as the phone rings as she answers it.

[Hello again I'm glad you're here listen if you saw the news I know you might be worried and scared but don't worry you're in the safest place of the circus now let's move on to business.]

[As you know what to do there's something else I forgot to tell you we've been having a problem with the back entrance for some reason someone or something is trying to get in or get out so I need you to go and check. Luckily there's a camera for that make sure the check on it if it's open then you need to manually close it if not then that's good.]

[Well that's all good luck.]

As the phone call ends Izumi went to check the cameras and as an instant the cats were gone including hammerhead as she saw them in different areas she quickly whined the music box when the red light was blinking next to the camera of where the back entrance was.

"What the." She check to see fetch trying to ram the door opened immediately she play the audio causing him to leave quickly check she saw him back when the sound of the Raptors quickly she switch to them. Playing the audio stops them as she look up to see chimp close to the door.

She close the door as chimp bang on the door so Izumi shock him as he left hammerhead appeared on the door quickly closing it shocking him.

"That was close what time is it."

4:00

"Of course." As Izumi check the camera she heard some music coming from the front vent she checked the camera finding ballora crawling through the vent. She close the vent as the sound of a child laughing looking around finding Lefty by the parts & services as the door opened revealing the bonnie she did a survey on was walking out. "How is that possible he was in no condition to move on his own."

She play the audio causing the Bonnie to collapse back into the room as Lefty and looks towards the camera before it glitched out before returning back revealing a lefty was gone. Izumi look at the clock to see it was 5:00 am so she quickly look around when she saw phantomstar freddy standing near the entrance quickly shining the light he was gone.

"The hell nick said that he couldn't move I'll ask later I need to finish this night shift." As she said that a familiar sound rings.

Izumi quickly looks through the camera seeing all the animatronics in their place has she got up and heads towards the parts and service room as she sit facing a broken chicken animatronic.

"We have recover this old model animatronic of Chica the Chicken play the audio."

Izumi did but to her shock it move quickly she played the audio again and this time in lean forward reacting quickly she used to pay the shock it forcing it back. Soon it was stand when suddenly it flash red. "Uh-oh it seems that the animatronic is missing parts of it ectoskeleton inside and its bottom jaw is broken we need to get that replaced get the ectoskeleton rib cage and head from the shelfs."

Izumi got up looking for the parts when she saw them by the bonnie she carefully makes her way to the parts grab them before returning placing the parts in a hopper under the table. "Great job initiating scanning."

It scann the animatronic before dinging. "Scanning completed this animatronic should be used for parts good job see you tomorrow."

As Izumi was about to leave she heard a voice

"I can wait to get some pizza I'm hungry."

Izumi looks at chica as it was put away as she head out where bakugou twin and todoroki twins standing their. "Guys what are you doing here." "No Izumi what are you doing here." Before she can say a word they heard a giggling as they look to find no one but feeling not safe they decided to leave.

Fazbear entertainment headquarters

We find all for one was walking towards the boss office passing many bodies as he opened the door revealing often typing away on a computer. "Find anything." "I did it seems the brat and bear are at the circus in Japan seems that ass might son runs it and he doesn't know it."

The two smile as loud footsteps approach them. "And how was your mission go Dark freddy."

"Not as I expected it seems that Fazbear entertainment have moved it somewhere else I believe somewhere in Japan but not to worry I shall find it

"Not as I expected it seems that Fazbear entertainment have moved it somewhere else I believe somewhere in Japan but not to worry I shall find it."

"Good because once we have it they'll be nothing to stop us." Afton said as they left leaving behind a plush.

" Afton said as they left leaving behind a plush

And a message in blood.

"I'm back!!"

To be continued