The NightGuard

Marionette dragged me across the building, none of the toys even bothering to see what was happening. The sound of a door opening was heard, making me turn my head to see where I was. Oh fck. Backstage.

Empty suits and heads were spread out around he room carelessly, the room givin off an eerie feeling. Marionette threw me onto the table, placing some heavy metal parts and beams on my arms and legs to keep me down. The music box stopped, making the douchebag groan in annoyance and open the door.

"Stay here. Gotta deal with the NightGuard." And with that, he was off. I tried pushing some of the stuff off, hoping to free myself, but that was a long shot. The sound of footsteps neared the room. Someone tall and long with short brown hair entered, shoving off the metal things on my ankles with all his might, which appeared to be not a lot. I helped, trying to pull my leg from under, and continued with the other leg.

"T-thank you so much!" I said to him, looking at his nametag. Jeremy. Nice name.

"D-Don't thank m-me yet! That f-freaky puppet I-is still t-t-there!" He grabbed my hand, yanking me under the the table, just as Marionette entered the room. My metal heart stopped for a whole minute, my systems freezing up. Then, I felt my self and and like Jeremy, I thrashed as Marionette lifted me up by my ankle. He threw Jeremy across the room, the weird ketchup thing spilling from his mouth and his arm. I could feel Marionettes death glare as he pulled me across the floor to where the prize box was, throwing Jeremy on the desk before walking back and throwin me into the box. 

"Why did I even listen to that damn Fox. I knew this wouldn't ever work out." He muttered.

"What wouldn't work out?" I asked. He looked at me, picking me up slightly until we were faced to face. He leaned in, taking his mask off to the side as something soft touched my lips. 

"What's that? It's really really soft." Marionette blushed, putting me down. He didn't Anwser, instead just climbing into his box with a bitter  frown, which was attempting to hide his embarrassment. 

"Goodnight Mari."