Epilogue

Time seemed to pass very fast. Two years had passed. They had been filled with fun and excitement. The kingdom had grown in population and wealth. The villages were restored and new buildings had been built.

Elmet was now the country with the biggest international knight tournament and one of the biggest markets. The ground of the kingdom was full of ores and new mines were discovered almost every month. Large parts of the country had been proven to be good ground for growing crops. Araluna and Lancelot lived in the castle with their two year old daughter. Luna had named her daughter Lily, after her mothers favourite flower. Lancelot had been filled with joy when his daughter was born. Now he spends all his free time playing with her. Luna often heard him promise Lily that he would teach her how to ride a horse when she was old enough. She would always smile when he said something like that. At this moment Lily could barely walk.

Nina had moved into the castle as well. She was Araluna's maid and best friend. She had a hallway with three rooms for her and her family. She was married to a kind man and had two children. A boy of two years old and a girl of five months. Nina was a big help to her friend. She knew a lot more about the formalities and rules than Araluna did.

The first year had been filled with rebuilding everything and forming alliances with neighbouring countries and powerful people. With the help of other countries Elmet quickly grew to be a wealthy kingdom. Lancelot had managed to get a hundred and thirty guards trained and armed within the first year. The castle had been fixed and restored to its old beauty. Servants swarmed the place with a smile on their face.

Often Araluna and Lancelot would visit Camelot or a few of the knights would stop by in Elmet. At a young age Lily began to show signs that she had gotten her mothers gift of magic. Her eyes were a bright emerald green like her mother's and her hair blond but a little darker. She soon learned from her mother how to let a flower grow in the palm of her hand. She would also spend a lot of time with Nina's children when her parents were busy with ruling the country. Lancelot and Araluna of course tried to have at least one of them with their daughter at all times but it was impossible since they both had to be present in meetings and other official ceremonies.

One thing both of them were unaware of were the spies that moved through the castle freely. Two years had been enough to get Elmet restored and on the map but it was also enough time for Morgana to think of a plan to get Elmet back. Now the calm before the storm had begun and at the other side of the border were thousands of warriors gathering for an attack.