1d party, fake ids & drunk sex:

AUGUST 12, 2013

(Liliana's outfit)⬆️

The boys yesterday invited us to a party they were invited to at club soda but I was still under age so I needed fake ids to come into the house. Both Coco and I were really happy that they invited us especially since I made a fool out of myself but yeah Harry's so find it and now you still loving. Right now me and Coco are at the sex shop tripping out boxes and taking merchandise out and putting them on the racks.

"You know if you and Harry to hook up I'm going to do" said Coco as she took multiply boxes out of the truck and onto the racks.

"I know but I'm not even sure how we're going to be able to go. Do they know that we're only 17? We're not even old enough to go to a bar and they're 22. We can't go unless we get fake IDs or something" I said.

This could be the only time that I would fine love but this love would usually be dark. I've been falling for the wrong people and Coco thinks that Harry would be my only chance for happiness and no depression. But with this departure from last night you expected him to not want to date me but zayn contacted Coco yesterday and asked her to come to the party thinking that I'll be fun. The first thing she thinks about is oh a party in your last chance to meet her before they go on tour and what I think is how are we going to get in we don't even have anything to use it for yourself look older. But with cocoa there was always a way and with that way there was a stupid idea and illegal idea, just all the ideas.

"That's it. You're Right maybe we should have fake ids to go into the club" said Coco as she put a box to the side after putting some underwear in the front on a mannequin.

"what are you talking about?" I said as she grabbed her computer and went to the front desk to show me.

"we could find somebody to sell us fake IDs for 100 bucks and worst thing they'll be so real so we won't even get in trouble" said Coco as she typed on her computer to see the cheapest one that we could buy each.

I rolled my eyes and got worried about weather we will get caught or not. I know Coco has been done this before but it's different because it's time to actually bringing the law not just skin spanked by our families. I'm talking about sneaking into a bar underage with um legal substances which could get the boys in trouble and we could go to jail immediately. I think Coco's joking, I don't think she actually means this I mean she says a lot of stuff she doesn't mean and if she keeps doing it she's going to get herself to a lot of legal trouble but I probably go with her cuz I told her I would. As my thoughts were slipping into my head and all I wanted to say was no no no she was saying yes yes and eventually she did find it. But I was still thinking of thoughts that would make her stop and attracts about it.

"Found it" coco said.

"please don't tell me that you-" I said but cocoa cut me off.

"Already did and we meet him in two hours" said Coco actually clicked on the deal. I slapped my hand on my forehead and rolled my eyes and disappointment as I came went back to work.

"How do you know if it's safe?" oh yes I took another box and began to carefully place the clothing to the racks.

"Its from my cousin Lamar and his gang friends. So it'll be fine. Don't worry about it and pick up what you wanna wear?" said Coco checking the distraction of herself and trying fake ideas from her cousin Lamar. But I did need to focus on what I was going to wear baby I should show off more by doing less. I don't know but all I know is that I hope this works cuz if it does we're going to land at some free ticket in jail with a bond plan of $10,000 or higher and I really really don't want to go to juvenile hall again for her and with her. I'm not doing this.