Chapter 24: Breaking News

BREAKING: Harry Styles and Forum PA Lover expecting child. Sources close to TMZ have reported that Maggie Santiago is currently experiencing an at risk pregnancy. She is anywhere between one to two months pregnant.

TMZ has also acquired a police report to which Styles name recently got added to, indicating that a rouge fan shoved Miss Santiago to the ground causing the at risk pregnancy.

This story is still developing.

We arrived in London Tuesday morning because of the time change. Becca wheeled me around quickly through the airport and I held on for dear life.

"Becca the point of this is to not harm the baby." I said.

"You're fine, we gotta find Harry at the baggage claim, he got escorted there already."

"I don't know why he insisted on not waiting in the car. We are going to get papped."

I had been really frustrated since we landed and saw the article TMZ had posted. I was also frustrated that Harry kept shaking off my worry that Jeff was the one leaking everything to the media, including the Olivia article.

I wasn't Jeff's favorite, I knew that. I offered nothing to Harry and his career. I knew this pregnancy and hiding it wasn't exactly his cup of tea either. He benefited so much more from a story like the one that broke today.

"Maggie, he obviously doesn't care, so you shouldn't either."

We found Harry shortly, he was talking to some fans who's eyes got wide when they saw us approach.

"Hi baby," he said confidently, kissing the top of my head. It was followed by low "awws" from the girls.

"Hi." I said softly and watched as Becca walked over spotting one of our bags.

"Maggie I'm so sorry someone did that to you. She's obviously not a fan. At all." The redhead girl said to me, sincerity in her eyes.

"Thank you. I'm just happy everything is okay, you know?" I smiled looking down, and Harry squeezed my shoulder softly.

"If you excuse me ladies, we are going to grab our bags so we can head out quickly. It was nice meeting you." He smiled and they waved as they walked away.

"This is a lot." I whispered still looking down. Feeling like everyone's gaze was on us.

"It'll be fine Maggie. I promise. I'll plan a response with Jeff."

"Great."

Harry walked around and kneeled in front of me, "Baby, I know you don't like Jeff, but trust me it wasn't him."

I bit my lip and shrugged, "Whatever. Its fine."

"Maggie, please let's not start the trip like this baby. Please." He pleaded quietly, his eyes soft.

I took a big breath and swallowed my pride, "Okay. I'm sorry."

He lifted my head up, his finger on my chin, "I love you Margarita."

He said my name in that tone. The one I knew truly meant he loved me and I felt my expression soften, "I love you too."

We walked up the path to Anne's house and she ran out towards us.

"Harold. Were you not planning on telling your mum?! I'm going to be a grandmother and I find out from TMZ of all places."

"Mum, get inside please. I'll explain right now. Come on."

We walked in and Anne hugged me quickly, tears in her eyes, "Oh my sweet girl, are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

"Mum, please don't overwhelm her. She needs to be relaxed. Sit on the couch, I'll explain everything. Becks can you run and get Gem?"

"Yeah, I'll be right back."

Soon we were all gathered in the living room. Harry had explained everything to them, Anne crying the whole time. I handed Gemma and Anne their boxes, "It was meant to be a surprise, but I figured you'd both still appreciate them."

They both quickly opened them, smiling at the ultra sound, "It's a little peanut." Gemma smiled.

"She's cute ain't she?" Harry smiled big at them.

"There is no way you know the sex already." Gemma rolled her eyes.

"They don't, but Harry says it so much, we all just call her, well a her now." Becca smiled and I laughed.

"Harry as a girl dad makes sense to me. Truly." Anne smiled big at her son. Almost proud of him.

"I can see it too the more I think about it." I smiled up at Harry, who kissed my head softly.

"But are you in the clear now love?" Anne asked me.

"Yes and no. Still got to take it easy right now. Um, we have an appointment in town tomorrow, just to make sure she's doing okay after the flight." I smiled softly.

"Okay, good. Well, I made pancakes, waffles and breakfast foods. So come come, I need to make sure my grandchild is feed."

We all laughed and got up making our way into the kitchen.

Later that night, Harry and I laid in bed together, facing each other.

"I miss you." I said softly.

"What do you mean darling, I'm right here."

"I know. I miss being close to you. Being intimate. I just miss you." I ran my finger along his jawline.

"I know baby, I miss it too." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead softly.

I leaned up and kissed his lips softly, I felt him hesitate to kiss me before giving in and pulling me closer to him.

I wrapped my hand around his neck, my fingers intertwined in his hair. He broke this kiss and rested his forehead on mine, "Baby." He whispered.

"I know. I know, no sex." I took a deep breath and he kissed my nose softly, "But, it doesn't mean I can't make you feel good."

I said, sliding my hand under the band of his sweats, palming at him over his briefs.

"Mm, Mags." He said, his breath hitching. He locked eyes with me as I moved over his length, feeling him get hard, "Baby...you don't have to."

"I want to Harry." I pushed him softly on the bed, removing my hand from him, pulling off his sweats and briefs.

I kissed down his body until I reached his length, taking him in my mouth. I moved slowly on him, my tongue tracing around him as I did.

He moaned quietly, pulling at my hair, moving my head further down on him as I sucked my cheeks in against him.

I moved my head with his help and soon he came undone in my mouth. I wiped my mouth and moved up to his lips, kissing him softly as he came off his high.

"I love you. I love you so much." He whispered at me and I kissed him again.

"I love you too."

"I mean it Maggie. I love you so much. I can't get over the way you make me feel. Ever since you got pregnant, I just look at you, and I can't get enough of you, even more than before."

I felt the tears form in my eyes, and I never hated being so hormonal like I did in this moment, "I love you too Harry."