The night in the woods(short story)

Nobody knew that the house on Trinity Street was actually being used by someone. We all thought it was abandoned. An old woman used to tell stories that she'd seen a wolf live there. That he was a solid jet black color with shining baby blue eyes. I was never near that house. Nobody liked me. Well, nobody my age. Today was different. Alissa and her social Barbie-body guards were throwing rocks at me. A couple hit the edge of my hand. Next thing I saw was the blackness of my eye lids.

Waking up I noticed it was nighttime. The full moon hovered above the trees and the stars sparkled. The forest engulfed me into shadows and I followed my wolf telling me where to go. She was a perfect white wolf and had beautiful violet eyes. My blonde hair hid the glint of violet from my transformation. I always look at the ground. It shows my vulnerability. It's natural. Sure I am strong and I can hurt anyone easily, but I don't like to fight, strange, I know. My natural green eyes and hourglass figure made every girl jealous. Which spreaded rumors, which made me untouchable.

My name is Ariel Nunez. I am 19 in 2 weeks. Not that anyone cares. If you read this know that I have become stronger. I am NOT weak. Being a leader improved any wolf. I notice what others do not. I focus my hearing on certain humans than others. Improving my hearing. When they try to run after me and hit me it improves my abilities to fight.

But this one thing was something I was NOT ready for.

Finding My Mate

Walking out of the forest that night, I came upon that house. Hearing music, I walked inside to look. Suddenly the music had stopped. Nobody told me anyone was here, then again who would.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" a voice yelled. It was a man. Apparently scary. I spun around to face the voice. He was exactly how the woman explained him to be. He had straight black hair and gorgeous baby blue eyes. I hadn't discovered what beauty was until I met him.

My wolf jumped in joy. She kept telling me something but the fear in my heart was strong. He was stern, he looked about 20. I wanted to run but my wolf was fighting me. He looked at me confused.

"My name Luke Morgan, Ariel." He spoke and stepped forward closing the space. I stepped backward. He started to look nervous. My fear was settling down and I finally heard what my wolf had been trying to say.

I couldn't believe it. Me. It's very rare to find someone like him.

He stepped forward biting his sexy lip. He looked into my eyes and then to my lips. Pulling my hair back, he cupped my cheek. He leaned forward and gave me the most passionate kiss, I've never had. He let go and whispered, "Mate....." He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me deeper.

I can truly say I never felt love until he came. Then I woke up. My vision made me smile. I knew I had a happy ending.