25-Never Forgotten, Forever Love

-For a better experience, please do play Fallin by Dylan Brady while reading. I based the mood on the song hehe. Enjoy!! <3

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Destiny was playing for the both of them, Jake's choice was postponed. Finally after three days, Jake can finally choose for real.

"Are you ready?"

Jake turned to Anahera. He smiled.

"I will really miss you...."

"Visit me okay? I don't care if I'll feel you or not...."

"I will...."

"You're not going there without hugging me too!"

Knowing the Seraph, Jake rolled his eyes before hugging Castiel.

"I will miss you also Castiel."

"I will miss you more my Jake."

"Ha! Enough of this! I'm sure Sunghoon can't wait anymore. Let's go?"

Jake took a deep breath. Sure enough, he's nervous. He don't know how is Sunghoon doing. With the three days of postponement, it added worry for him.

'How are you doing my beloved?'

"You told me it's only a week! Where is he now?!"

Siofra groaned.

"Sunghoon. WAIT OKAY?! I don't know too!"

Ever since Jake left, Sunghoon patiently waited for him to come back. But he became nervous when Jake haven't showed up yet.

"Today's the third day from THAT ONE WEEK that you said.... What if. What if he changed his mind? What if he doesn't want to be a human anymore?"

"For the hundredth time Sunghoon. JAKE LOVES YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE HIM. Okay?"

"Siofra-"

"Calm down will you?!"

Sunghoon walked out. He ran to the place where he knew Jake will show up. Their hideout.

Sunghoon took a deep breath.

"Is everything okay up there Jake?"

"Can you hear me? Please show up already."

"You told me to trust you right? I'm trusting you Jake. But where are you?"

Sunghoon fell on his knees.

"You will choose me right? You will stay with me?"

"I'm worried.... Please show up..."

"Remember when you first showed up here? Do it again please. I will catch you this time."

"Remember when you always want to know what will make me happy? Didn't I told you all I need is you? Jake that's true. My angel.... Just show up now. I'm okay... It's okay.... Everything will be okay. Just show up please."

"I love you.... I love you and I will keep on loving you. See? I haven't forgotten about you.... I'm here now. Can you hear me?"

"Just show up and I'll be happy...."

"You matters the most.... Please I need you here with me."

Sunghoon looked at the floor. He just stayed there. Tears falling, he waited for Jake.