↳-rules-༉🎭‧₊˚✧

In order to participate in the Midnight Masquerade Ball of the event, you'll need to follow these rules:

🎭 1. Follow the community account, Rose-Gold_Community.

🎭 2. Follow the host for this part, -taeyze-.

🎭 3. Follow your assigned judge once announced.

🎭 4. Give this event a shout-out on your message board using the link and announce the message to all followers.

🎭 5. Add this event to a reading list, preferably one specifically for events, contests, or awards.

🎭 6. You may change any combination of your profile picture, profile banner, bio, display name, reading lists (and titles) to participate. We recommend that you change the first four listed to be competitive.

🎭 7. You may NOT change your username to fit the character, however. This is because it can be difficult to contact participants if many of their usernames are changing. If you change your username for other reasons, that is fine. This rule is just to save us from wasting time trying to find participants.

🎭 8. In your bio (whether you characterize it or not), you must put #MidnightMasquerade by @Rose-Gold_Community so that it is clear what your characterized theme is for.

🎭 9. The deadline to have your profile changed is October 29th, and you may enter before changing your profile. You must leave it as your character until judging is completed. If you have any concerns with that, feel free to PM us!

🎭 10. The password for this part is the title of both our theme shop and our bio shop.

🎭 11. Follow all of Wattpad's terms of service when participating in this event. Not all characters will be appropriate to dress up as, so know where to draw the line. We will reject your form if we believe that it could be a violation.

🎭 12. No bribing/threatening the host, judges, or other participants.

🎭 13. Have fun!!!