Chapter 1

*Thud*as the car door opens, I exit the car and inhale the fresh air of the Eclipse Lake. As I get into the right posture and stretch the other car door opens and my best friend Alex pops out to greet me.

Alex:*Laughing*That was quite the ride!

???:*Yawning*How would I know I was asleep most of the time

Alex:Oh cheer up, we came here to enjoy Eclipse Lake for the week leading to Halloween.

???:Okay i'll cheer up and where's Jack, Sam and Scarlett?

Alex:They are coming just wait

???:*Sigh*Late as always

Alex:*Sigh*Why are always like this!

???:*Puts arms on top of car*What do you mean?

Alex:You always ruin the mood

???:*Ashamed*Im sorry...I just...sometimes...dont feel safe you know I feel like im gonna vommit or pass out

Alex:Im sorry...im sorry I lashed out on you Felix, it because of them.

Felix:Dont worry its fine, but the air around this place is getting chilly

Alex:Are you getting cold lets just wait abit than we'll go inside the car even though it is getting late.

Felix:I dont think thats a good idea the sun is setting and its getting cold

Alex:Than lets sit in the car and wait, or we can go on without them?

Felix:Lets wait ten more minutes than we can go

Alex:*Looks out the window* Okay fine

We than get back into the car and I close the door but Alex leaves hers open. She than turns on the radio and jacks in her USB so that we can play music. She plays some pop and hip-hop that I didnt know.

As I look out the window I remember all the memories we all had when we were younger. I than look at Alex and look out the window again. Its not long since me and Alex met each other, we both went to different high-schools and haven't talked ever since the Halloween of the firts year of high-school.

Now everything feels awkward and wierd and the silence proves it all. I glare out the window and see a dear looking at me, I decide to exit the car and go towards the dear. Doesnt it shock you how beautiful nature could be.

As I come near the dear runs away and I instinctly chase after it. I ran after it intell I came across another road leading to the middle of nowhere. I decide to head a little further but as I step on a twig I immediately jolt up and run back towards the car.

As I get near the car, I hear multiple voices calling out my name. I quickly sprinted towards them and as I was above them on top of the hill, I tripped on a branch and fell down the hill landing face first into the thin layer of snow.

???:*Sigh*I can't believe you tried to run away, and worst of all you tripped and fell!

Alex:Felix we were so worried about where you've gone

???:Take my hand so I can pick you up

I snap back into cautious and grab the hand that is given to me

Felix:Thanks Jack

Jack:No problem, i'll do anything for you

Felix:Im not a girl you dont have to act with chivalry around me!

Sam:*Laughing*You never grow up do you Felix

Felix:Stop making fun of me!

Sam:*Laughing*I didn't do anything, our friend here set the stage