||8||

vacation babyyyyy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You and Austin are going on vacation with your family's, y'all choose to go to florida because of the beaches.

You picked out your best and cutest bikinis and made sure you shaved the best you could for the bikini body. Austin never really likes the beach but he said that he liked me so I'll have to put on a show for him.

"Love I have a question...Which ones" Austin asked me and held up two swimming chunks. One was a dark pink with blue stripes and the other was beige and had a little red lobster on the corner. "Both...Duhh" I said and smiled.

"Are you excited!" I said and sat on the bed. "Yeahhh" He says and giggles. I walk over to Austin as he puts his stuff in the suitcase. "I saw the room that we are going to stay at...it has a pretty big bed" I said and wrapped my arms around his body. "Ooo... you know what that means?". Austin smiled and looked down at my eyes. I smiled knowing what he was going to say. "Good sleep" Austin joked and placed his hand on my cheek.

"It's going to be so much fun." Austin lied and kissed my lips with passion.

~like an hour later~

Me and Austin sit on the couch his hand over my shoulder as we sat and talked about what we were going to do on the trip.
"What time do we have to go" Austin ask and grabs my phone from the table, it says 5:39pm. "Oh shit... we were supposed to leave at 5:20" I said and got up from the couch.

Austin starts to laugh and gets up with me. "I'll grab the bags you just get in the car." Austin said and kissed my lips. I hum from the kiss and smile. "okay but call for me if you need any help" I said and headed down to the front door.

I see Austin coming down with all the bags and opens the trunk all at the same time. Seeing his biceps flex as he puts the bags in makes you growl in the inside, you tighten up your legs as you cross them.

Austin jumps in the car and smiles. "Why is your bag so heavy" Austin said and started the car up again. "Because... don't ask me that" I said and rolled my eyes in a playful way. "Okay whatever...love I can't wait to see our room and get all cozy" Austin said and put his hand on the headrest as he looked back to back up the car.

"ME TO!" I giggled and looked at my phone. "Shit i can't believe I did that" I said and put my hand on my head as i looked down. "Don't worry, it's not your fault that i was distracted you" he winked. "Ohhhh shut up" I said and put my hand in his.

I look at the road and look at Austin as i think, how could a human like Austin ever like me. He's such a pretty boy and it made you so hungry for him. He was rubbing his chin with his thumb, even though there's nothing sexual about that but to you it made you want to grab him by the shirt and slam your lips to his.

I cross my legs again and squeeze them together tighter to control the vibration in my panties. Austin looks at my legs as i was not looking, He sees me moving my legs some type of way as what i do when i try to control myself. "Are you okay?" Austin ask and looks at the road and then at me.

"Yes of course." I said and bit my lip as i try to look away. Austin puts his hand on my thigh, i wonder if he knows what he's doing to me. "Then, what are you doing... with your legs" Austin smirks and squeezes my thigh a little harder. I let out a soft moan, and look at Austin.

"what are you doing" I said as i was trying to get him turned on. I lean it a little more towards him. I grab his face trying to pull him closer to me. I start to kiss his neck and bitting his jaw. "Um...y/n I'm driving, and we're kinda already late" Austin said and put his hand on my lower back.

"If you didn't want this, then why did you tease me" I said and looked at him and moved my hand down to his crotch. "I wasn't, i was trying to make you feel better" Austin said and let of a groan. " Well i think if i just put my lips on your pink tip, it will make me feel better" I whispered in his ear.