17

Li Hongjie was looking forward to waiting in the old house.

Li Qingzhou, Mr. Li, Li Chengkang and Jiang Biling came back one after another.

Mr. Li smiled, and Li Qingzhou also looked relaxed and plain, and there was no boredom after being dismissed from his post...

However, his parents' faces were getting worse and worse.

Li Hongjie called Grandpa, ignored Li Qingzhou, and asked them in a low voice, "Dad and Mom, what's wrong?"

Li Chengkang looked gloomy and did not answer. He walked directly through Li Hongjie into the room, and Jiang Biling stopped and took his son's hand and told him what had happened in the company.

Not only is Li Qingzhou nothing at all, but they are set together.

Thinking that the Jiang family might soon lose cooperation with the Li family, Jiang Biling complained, "We are all calculated by that little bastard."

"I don't know what's wrong with the land in the northern suburbs..."

Maybe it's just Li Qingzhou deliberately scaring them.

Jiang Biling frowned and patted Li Hongjie on the shoulder and said, "Go and pack up. Let's leave the old house."

It was difficult for Li Hongjie to recover from the news he heard and walked into the house in a trance. When he finished packing up, he met Li Qingzhou in the corridor.

Li Hongjie's face was so ugly.

Li Qingzhou turned a blind eye to him and distorted his angry expression...

But the housekeeper of the old house is not far away.

Li Hongjie had to stand to get closer before he whispered, "Don't be proud. Sooner or later, you will fall around without knowing where it is..."

Li Qingzhou replied, "Becaid then, I'm afraid your family will have bad luck first."

The housekeeper of the old house seemed to notice the unusual atmosphere between the two and came here after a moment of hesitation.

Li Hongjie finally stared at Li Qingzhou fiercely and turned around and left.

The old housekeeper came to Li Qingzhou: "Young master, do you need any help?"

Li Qingzhou: "Help me make a pot of black tea, make some desserts, and send it to my room."

"Yes, please wait a moment."

.........

When Li Chengkang came home, the atmosphere was depressing.

Jiang Biling said, "What should we do now?"

"There is no problem with the land in the northern suburbs, is it?! Do you want to tell Wu Shiguang..."

Li Chengkang sat on the sofa with a gloomy face: "No need. Can you believe what he says?" It may be to scare us. There can be no problem.

Jiang Biling said with a sad face, "That little bastard can actually develop automotive intelligent AI. Do you think this advanced technology can really be realized?"

"Nowadays, how can the automotive intelligent technology that M does not have been studied by him?"

No matter how incredible it is, the facts are in front of them.

That's why Jiang Biling became more and more depressed.

If the little bastard is developed successfully, how will the Jiang family cooperate with the Li family again? Then there will be no room for manoeuvre.