Prologue

I have been summoned home, back to the dry desert landscapes and the lush oasis estate home where I was born and raised until I was sent off to attend the western schools like most sons of wealthy Arabic families. I didn't want come back for the reasons that caused my parents to demand my return. I didn't want to have anything to do with my maternal Grandfather, but the ancient tyrant was dead and as a good son, I returned to the land of my birth and do what is required of me.

If it wasn't for my angel of a mother, I would have stayed State side where I was happily enjoying my life and the freedom to be who I am as I managed our families multiple business corporations there. Now, I must see to the estate and business holdings the old man has left behind for the El-Sayed legacy once again expand its wealth. The maternal side of my family's money and its import and export companies has been finally released from the iron fist of the old man's control.

Little did I know that when I inherited this responsibility, I also inherited something that will shock me to the core of my soul. An undiscovered secret that the aged bigot has kept locked up in a hidden room in the master suite of his palatial home. The bastard continued practicing an antiquated custom that the men of my line have long ago ceased to adhere to in these modern times. I found myself placed in a situation that will bring me to my knees and challenge the beat of my heart.