The ending of Prom

I wanted to go home. Adam finally found me and my messed up face and makeup. I hid my face in my hands to mask my horrible zombie like face. I sighed through my sobbing. Adam threw his jacket on me as it began to get cold. "Hey, do you wanna no why I came out here?" His kind eyes made me give in to a nod of my head. "Why did you do that to me? Do you realise how hurt I am?" I croaked. I was loosing my voice. "I came out here because I love you so much, babe. That girl has come from another school, Charls. She somehow managed to find me and asked for a kiss, so I thought she ment a peck on the cheek not a slobbry snog! By the way, her breath's horrible!" After that, I had to laugh. It least he was trying to cheer me up. We entered the room like crazy oafs and began dancing like we had lost curculation to our legs! Then, Adam told me to stop and listen to the song that was playing, the DJ put a slow song on. It must of been fate. He bowed at me and I smiled. "would you join me in this dance?" His posh acsent was rubbish but really funny. He put his hands around my waist and I slowly put my arms on his sholders. He lent towards me. The whole world went in slow motion. I leaned towards him. The kiss! My first ever kiss!  We swayed to the slow music as the night desended.