Fourteen

She heard a knock at the door and smiled. She was going to meet Karl with knowing he's actually Karl Jacobs. Scratch that, she's going to meet her crush. She opened the door and hugged Karl. "Hi Lu." "Hi. Cmon in." He walked inside her house and smiled.

"Your house is pretty." "Thanks." She showed him his room. He put his luggage down in the room and smiled. "Let's go see Tommy." She brought him to her roommates room. Luna knocked at the door. "Come in." She walked in. "Hi." Karl giggled. "Ayeee Karlllll." He gave Karl a hug.

"I swear if I have to third wheel, I am killing both of you." Luna nodded and left the room. Karl was about to leave the room. "Hurt her...you are dead." Karl nodded. He followed Luna and they went to the girl's room.

They shared awkward silence. "Wanna go around the city?" Karl nodded. They both hoped in her car. The sun was setting and the time was perfect. Golden hour was going on so it gave the buildings in the city a more pretty look.

They walked through the city and explored it. They walked in a jewelry store and Luna saw a pretty bracelet. Karl saw her eyeing it. So he went up to the cashier how he wanted to buy the bracelet for her. The cashier nodded and gave it to him. He payed for it and the duo left.

They went back to the house because they decided to get more dressed up and head out to a fancy restaurant. They both got into suits and headed out.

When they got to the restaurant, they sat down. The waiter came to the table. "Hello! What can I get you guys to drink?" The waitress asked. "Lemonade." Karl stated. "Green tea." The waiter nodded.

The waiter left and Karl smiled. "So I saw you looking at a bracelet at that jewelry store..." "Karl..." Karl handed her the bracelet. "I like you...really like you." Luna smiled. "I love you." She replied. Luna got up and kissed Karl. They had a non headed make out session. Once they broke apart they smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She replied by kissing him.

———

They got home and they shared warmth by cuddling with one another. Luna fell asleep first and Karl smiled. Kissing her head and soon falling asleep.