Prologue

My name is Mary Brian Rita. My mom said she had to give Brian because my grandfather was of that name, so she had to give me in order to remember him. which I do not mind because my grandfather was the sweetest man I ever knew before he died. I cried so much when his death was announced. My grandfather was a business man who owned one of the biggest companies that made gold and diamonds.

I was filthy rich, but my mom trained me to be very humble and polite to strangers and those around me despite being rich. According to her, being proud doesn't make anyone a human but a bully to society. which I certainly agree with. Just like my uncle, who my parents cut ties with because of how he treats individuals around him. Not my cup of tea.My parents were wealthy people. My mom was a well-known fashion designer, while my dad was a private investor who invested in several companies. I, on the other hand, was a spoiled child, got several gifts and went to the most expensive primary school in the entire state.

My parents loved and showered gifts on me. Until one day, my mom was pregnant with my siblings. You heard that right. They are twins, a boy and a girl. I was sad as I would no longer enjoy those privileges. After a while, those monsters were born and I hated them getting close to me. My parents' names given to them were Ben James Rita and Jane Drew Rita. The reasons for giving them those names, however, haven't been revealed. But after all, they were my siblings.

I adored and cherished my siblings; it's just that they were always scattering and making my room look filthy and disorganized.which I didn't like so much. For instance, my brother, after using the toilet, left toilet paper everywhere in the toilet and spilled water on the floor where I nearly slipped and fell. If you're wondering, I am 9 years old with siblings who are 2 years old each. Yes, you got that right. I am 7 years older than they are. Let's continue, so I entered high school at the age of 10 knowing how brilliant I was. Yes, I was top-notch in school because I wanted to be a business owner and make my parents proud. Their love was equal to all of us and didn't reduce how I was happy for them.

  Fast forward to 6 years later. I finished high school and got a scholarship to Harvard University to study business and entrepreneurship. which I did. I met a friend there, whose father was a well-known business man. We clicked and did an introduction to both parents. Later on, she became my best friend and family friend. I always met a scholarship student like me, who is also my best friend. My best friends' names are Daniella and Rose. Everyone in the school was shocked at how a child who could afford school fees would get a scholarship. I guess that's my smartness. That's what I told them and I told them to stick their fucking notice to their business and I passed them. Ducking assholes seeking validation.

After 3 years in school, graduating as valedictorian in the school, beating a CGPA of 6.9, which hasn't happened in the school, and graduating with a GPa of 6.0. My parents were so proud and my dad decided to get me the best gift by investing in my business, which turned all heads and made the world proud of me. You can say I got it from my dad. The night before, I got back home. My friends were discussing how events might turn out. Rose is an engineer and Daniella is an architect. We have made distinctions in the university from our first level of university to our graduating season. We are all geniuses.

I couldn't sleep as I was excited about graduation. As my name was called, I looked and didn't see my parents, which made me sad and angry. which hasn't happened before. Before my speech, there was a shocking and sad announcement that my parents had gotten into a car accident. My dad died and my mom is slipping into a coma. I fainted and couldn't believe my ears. I felt sad that it was all my fault. and wished that I had kept the good news to myself.

Pls kindly follow me on my Instagram account:@qubels_ for more information. Pls support me and also, need to make this announcement might not be posting much. Thanks .