~Chapter 1~

United kingdom
Slender mansion

Slenderman's P.O.V

I sat at my desk going through some paper work I had asked Masky to sort out for me a few hours ago, I've been having this pounding headache since last week that's making it very hard for me to focus on work though.

Normally my kind doesn't feel such human-like pain so I find it quite strange, I need to stop by Dr. Smiles this evening to check it out.

A soft knock comes at the door and then it opens revealing Sally holding her teddy bear Charlie in her hand while rubbing her emerald green eyes.

"What is it Sally?" I say putting down my work.

"Jeff and Ben are playing videogames loudly and I told them I wanted to sleep on the couch but they said I'll have to wait" she said crawling onto my lap.

"Why can't you just wait until their finished" I ask getting up and walking downstairs.

"They always take too long to finish" she says pouting.

I walk into the mansions living room to hear shouting and explicits being thrown around.

"Go fuck yourself elf you cheated" Jeff shouts while trying to stab Ben with his right hand and holding the gaming console in the other.

"I did not, just admit it you lost asshole" Ben dodges him while playing the game.

"I did not lose you obviously hacked this shit, that's it switch controllers" Jeff tries to grab bens remote.

"No, you know how it goes first come first serve shithead" Ben says.

"Guys Sally wants to sleep can tone it down a little" I say standing behind the sofa and placing Sally beside Ben.

"Can't she just sleep up in her room slendy, we're gonna be out here for another hour or two?" Ben asks.

"But I was already sleeping here so why can't you guys go play your stupid game somewhere else" Sally complains.

"Ain't nobody talking to your short ass, go sleep somewhere else bitch" Jeff yells at Sally and she starts crying.

"Yo don't talk to her like that, Sally don't listen to him you can sleep in my room, come on" Ben offers his hand and they both go to his room.

"Jeff, don't talk to Sally that way she's just a child" I tell him.

"I don't care, she can go die for all I care.....oh right she's already dead" he says grabbing bens remote off the seat.

I put my hand on his shoulder but he tries stabbing me and I teleport back.

"What is wrong with you Jeff?" He doesn't answer but jumps from over the sofa and runs toward me with his knife aimed at my face.

I dodge him and use a tentacle to grab him by his foot lifting him into the air, he dangled there for a while trying to break free and I mentally facepalm myself.

"You done now?" I ask.

".......No" he said continuing his struggle and trying to reach his knife that he idiotically dropped.

I sigh and toss him over the couch hearing him let out a groan and his body hit the floor.

"I'll get you next time" he shouts.

"You can try your little tactics on your missions but remember I'm no human being" I say.

"If any of my brothers call or if anyone in particular starts looking for me tell them I went for a walk"I add.

Not Like HimрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ