No but who are you..

Sorry for taking so long and enjoy

Warning: Blood, Violent behavior,
⚠Flashbacks warning⚠

mixed book
➷ "dnb , db" ( On Going ➹Fuck me being assassin)

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Recap from Lie and guilty

' Hi Your me and I will explain everything to you, but this cruise is cursed which is why it looks very similar to you because we both share memories together, that you see as Misty or foggy memories. " I backed away " But, I will show you what I mean please grab my hand and enter the mirror realm let me show you what I see.. "
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Dream pov

I stared at the mirror while my body sent me alarmingly vibes that I should back away from the mirror knowing it was me but it wasn't me " Who are you, no. What ARE you? " he smiled and sighed softly while he looked at me " I would say we're the same but different from each other, we share the same memories and body and also past along with our past lifetime we been through before " I looked down and heard and irritated groan from the thing inside of the mirror and seen Wilbur  but in the mirror " Oh? " him breaking the silence inside of the room " Isn't that Wilbur..? " I stared into myself that was scared for some reason and I realized he wasn't okay " You're not okay and I can tell.. "

he slowly looked at me as his body turned into black sand and Wilbur was only sitting there " You know you should really leave this cruise.. " I felt like I couldn't move. It was like he was making me stay put—I felt my hand twitch in fear as I was trying to move my body but then the mirror fell onto the ground and broke, I backed away as Wilbur came into the room to see what the sound was " Hey, Wilbur I wanna switch rooms with you " he was looking at the mirror " What happened.. —? " I slowly turned my whole body to look at him with a scared looked " Nothing happened I just wanna change rooms please. " I quickly walked past Wilbur and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at the mirror and wondering if I was seeing things but why would the mirror fall after he went silence, " Damn... "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Sapnap pov

I woken up and got up from my bed while removing the blankets I pulled onto in my sleep, I sighed as I grabbed my phone and pulled it off the charger and opened it then went to my contacts. And called Dream knowing he would be the one up before us two in the morning " Hey, Dream where are you? " his voice was trembling like he was afraid or scared of something or someone " Nothing really Sapnap I'm just.... Thinking about something—" I sighed " Dream what would but the thing that you are thinking about right now? " the conversation went silent not getting a word from him and it also sounds like he was in the bathroom " Dream there's something wrong are you in the bathroom? " I felt him hesitate " Yeah I am in the bathroom... But something just feels off with this cruise and I know why.. "
My eyes widened as I knew what he was talking about..

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Wilbur pov

I stared at the mirror and picked it back up and fixed it " I wonder why he ran out the room so fast.. " I slightly smile knowing the mirror wasn't broken so I picked it up and carried it out the bedroom and entered out of our room and closed the door behind me. And making sure nobody seen me I thrown the mirror off the cruise just to get rid of evil energy that lies to human's honestly, what's the point of lying to then when they will just run and nothing goes the way you want it to go. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder as I seen Dream looking at me " I heard the door slamming forcefully so I was wondering if that was you wondering off somewhere on the cruise.. " I smiled gently at Dream " It's okay Dream I was wondering off in my own Dreamworld but do you wanna go see what type of food and drinks and also gifts they have. I mean they do have game's on the cruise and stuff and also relaxing areas " he looked down and smiled with joy " Yeah sure.. I would love to " he hugged me then accidentally kissed me And I don't think he realized he did so I was kissing him gently then broken the hug and wrapped his arm's around my neck and realized that he was kissing me " Oh.. Wow—" he backed away leaving a smile on my face " I'm.. So sorry " I played with my glasses in my pocket and looked dream in his eyes with satisfaction " It's okay Dream, and honestly I enjoyed your kisses and I'm also satisfied with that as well " he slightly smiled " Well I'm glad I satisfied you.. " he grabbed my hand a I started walking to the staircase..

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Dream pov

When he grabbed my hand I stopped and looked behind me into the dark ocean weaves and realized he was not just wondering but he was doing something " Hey come on Dream.. " I smiled and looked at Wilbur " Sorry " we contain to walk to the area's where there was huge light's that was color full of types and I got very excited since it looked fun as well " Okay I wanna try everything " Wilbur looked at me shocked " Be my guess "

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Did you enjoy?