Chapter 9

Writer's POV:-

'AMBIKA.' Arjun screamed at the top of his voice.

Ambika, who was helping her aunts to prepare dinner said..

'Yes, why are you shouting? What the hell happened?'

'Rajveer.' Arjun said in a very low voice and the glass dinner plate, which Ambika was holding in her hands, slipped from her hands and broke into uncountable pieces.

'Bhai Raj-

'My office, tomorrow. We'll have lunch together.' He ordered Ambika.

Ambika was very scared.

'Does he know everything? He doesn't, does he?' Ambika said to herself.

Fear, sadness and many more emotions took over Ambika.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The food was served. But Arjun's attention was on Ambika and Ambika was just staring at the food.

Ambika was at Arjun's office. As ordered by Arjun.

Arjun - Start from the beginning. What's your relationship with Rajveer Raichand?

A sensation of terror ran through Ambika's spine. One thing she knew that she was in a very very big trouble.

Ambika - Why? Why are you asking that?

Arjun - Don't play coy with me sis. I know what lurks in your heart.

Ambika - I don't know.

Ambika shrugged.

Arjun - Were you or were you not in a relationship with Rajveer Raichand?

Ambika -

(sh*t I have no choice but to come clean to him otherwise he will kill me.)

Yes I was in a relationship with him. But bhai, believe me that was 12 years ago.

Arjun - Tell me everything from the beginning. And yes, don't lie because I'll get to know.

Ambika takes a deep breath and starts narrating her what has happened between her and Rajveer.

Ambika - He was my classmate.....

She narrates him how they met, how they became friends and finally a couple...

Ambika - I then realized that I couldn't suppress the fire that had been lit inside me by Raj aka Rajveer.....

12 YEARS AGO...

It was a Valentine's Day.... Everyone was excited as it was the day of love. But I was rather nervous. Because I was going to confess her feelings... My first love... But she I nervous. I was praying to Lord Shiva that Rajveer must not have a girlfriend or someone must not ask him out.

WRITER'S POV:-

The Confession.

'Hey, what are you thinking?' Said Rajveer and gave Ambika a chocolate cone ice cream.

'Well, nothing....eer.. As you know, this is Valentine's Day... Did you ask out someone?' Said Ambika nervously as she let a drop of the chocolate ice cream fall on her navy blue school uniform.