Chapter 5

Kiah woked to the sound of her parents voices. It sounded like they were having an argument. Kiah sighed, she hated when her parents argued but fortunately they hardly did. Its obvious they were arguing about her new job. She didn't like it either but she hated the thought more of her dad dying. She made her way to the shower and did  her normal morning routine. She got dressed in a casual white T, a grey sweat pants and a tam hat. She went downstairs,
"Good morning"
Her parents went silent and each mumbled a response.
"Pumpkin you don't have to do this, I don't feel comfortable sending you in the lion's den"
"Mom its okay, at least it will be okay as soon as dad pays the money he owes".
'Ding ding', the door bell rang. Her mom went to answer the door.
"You"
"Nice to see you too am here to pick up the boss's new maid".
That must be grey eyes.. Kiah thought.
"Sweetie I hope you know am sorry about getting you involved in this. I never meant for things to reach this far. If anything goes wrong let me know and this so call maid thing will come to an end".
"Ok dad understood"
She placed a kiss on his cheek and head towards the door.
"See you later Pumpkin" she hugged her mom and stepped outside.
" Good morning, I am Matteo, I will be escorting you to your new job, after you beautiful"
Matteo said with a smile. Kiah rolled her eyes. The car was beautiful it was a brand new black rolls royce phantom. She was amazed. Matteo opened the back door she went in and he sat beside her.
Matteo turned to her,
"Your driver for the day is Domencino".
'great the silent hulk'  The inside of the car was just as beautiful with gold leather seats.  Her parents stood by the door and watched as the car drove off.
"I like your tam its lovely but not as lovely as your eyes".
Matteo said with a wink.
"Thanks"
'why is he talking to me what's up with this dude is he mental or something'. They finally arrived at their destination. The mansion was breathtaking.

After the car parked they got out and made their way to the mansion. Matteo opened the door and Domencino was no where to be found.
'he moves really fast for a big guy I am surprised he didn't smash anything'.
She stepped into the house.
"Luca we are hoooomeeee"
'I was right he is mental'. The great Luca himself descended the stairs dressed in all black, jeans and a casual  tee. He nodded at Matteo and he exited the door leaving Kiah alone with the man who threatened to kill her dad. He stood looking at her tilting his head slightly to the right side.

Luca's POV

I sat in my office agitated but couldn't tell why. I was a man of few emotions and agitation wasn't one of them. 'where the hell are they what's talking them so long ?'
I heard a car pull up in drive way I got up and looked through the window it's them. She stepped out the car in sweats, a T-shirt and a tam. I smiled to myself she was dressed like a boy. She almost pulled the look off except her curves and generous chest had her looking like a sexy diva. 'Wait hold up what's wrong with me, since when did I talk about women like this? I never allow myself to get lost in thought over a woman it was a sign of weakness and I hated weakness in people even myself.'

Kiah's Pov

I stood before the devil himself. He is indeed a handsome devil. I like the way his clothes moulded to his perfectly sculpted muscular body. There isn't a ounce of extra fat on his body anywhere. Its sin for a man to be this perfect.

"Are you finished undressing me now?"
He said with a cocky smirk.
"I wasn't und..ress you aaah you arrogant  bastard"
I covered my mouth . I can't believe what I just said. He looked at me and his eyes turned a darker shade of blue due to his anger. Then he moved towards me and  grabbed my throat aggressively. Easing me off the ground off the with hold. My eyes got wide like an anime character and my breathing hitched.
"You will be wise to watch your tongue, I don't tolerate disrespect from anyone". He spoked through clenched teeth.
"Understood".
"Yes". I barely uttered. He let go and I rubbed my throat. My heart felt like it was gonna beat out of chest. There was seriously something wrong with all these men. Never in my life had I been choked and it was not a pleasant feeling at all.
"Now for the matter at hand. Your my maid therefore you will do my laundry and clean . However you are not allowed in my office nor bedroom unless your invited".
I nodded.
"You are to report to work everyday at 8.00am sharp"
'8am is he mental? I usually roll out of bed 7:30am and 7:29am if am feeling well rested'.
"Do not be late, I dispise tardiness in people".
'What the hell is he a mind reader'.
I nodded again.
"Matteo will give you a tour of my mansion and your uniform"
With that said he left and headed to what looked like a kitchen. A few minutes later Matteo exited the same room with a smile on his and said.
"This way madam"