chapter 3 my first love and heartache

Authors note

Minna this is the last chapter of my story.

I just want to thank everyone in this site for all the authors here thank you so much. Note this is not their real names.

***********************†*†*******

My first crush is shinjiru yakashi. He's my neighbour and my childhood best friends.

He's also my classmate since kindergarten to highschool I'm in love with him since grade6.

On our first friendship anniversary he give me a flower and we ride a ferriswheel. I'm so happy when I'm with him. It feels like my world stops moving. I confessed to him about my feelings. And he said that he loves me too. But he's just lying everything was a lie. He made me believed that he loves me.

The truth is he love my friend rina. He used me in order to get rina's attention. I thought that he loves me but I'm wrong. He just use me as a guide to win rina's heart. I confronted both of them. He said to me that he never loves me and he will never love me because his in love with Rina and he only thinks of me as a tool to get Rina. I cried so hard in front of them. I throw the necklace that he give me on our so called date.

*******************

From now I already forgive them but it will never go back the way it was before. He said that he's sorry but I will never accept his apology I trusted him so much but he just ruin my trust on him.

From now im a heartless and stronger girl. I will not let myself get hurt again and I will not fall in love again.

Sorry won't do anything it will not change the things that happen.

-************ end**--*-------****************

Authors note.

Whoa I'm almost crying while writing this. I remembered our memories when where together. But that was long ago. That was when I was still a naive and stupid girl. But now I'm a heartless tough and strong girl I will not let myself get hurt again. Especially when it comes to love.
Sorry for the dramatic chapter.
Sakura chan out
Dedicated to sheisahellishangel
Authors that I want to thank in this site.
Twilightstar159
Cakemaker28
Crystal the chosen one
Blue music angel77
She is a hellish angel
I become so numb
0- m ara
Torn between lover
Yezze drake
Blood doll raven
Random otaku
Hyper miziru
And to all the authors here in this site.:-)
Song for this chapter your not sorry by Taylor swift
Quote of the chapter
Every person has a unique story. Every person has a reason to loved and be loved. Every person has a place in heaven. Every person has a dark secret. Every person has a meaning and purpose in life. God created us to see the meaning and the beautiful world god created for us. Because god loves us and he don't want to see us suffer from this imperfect world where living in.
Sakura chan out:-)