Chapter 1 *Sunrise*

She loved waking up in the morning. Burning Fire would wake up at 6:00 every morning, and raise her Sun. She would wake up her pet coyote, Fang, and cook breakfast for the two. Once she finished her meal, she would slip out of her night clothes, brush her fur, and fly off to her workplace, the Solarville Library. That was her routine most of the time, until a certain event occurred.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fang! Watch out for that tree ahead!" Burning Fire yelled to her flying coyote, in which had just crashed into a tree not even seconds before. The flamed marked cattriex watched as Fang looked back at her, confused, then turned ahead only to see a brown wall greeting her face. Fang plunged into the tree, feet sticking out awkwardly as her front end came out the other side of the tree. "Uuuuuhh, Burn? Could you help me?" She asked. Burn knew well enough how to get her companion out of these situations, for this was not the first time Fang had done this. As she helped her pet out, she saw her freind, Peach Tea, striding towards her. "Hey Tea, how's the plants today?" The closer Tea got to Burn, the more Burn saw shock and fear on her friend's furry face. "Hey Burn, I think you should look at this." Tea replied once she reached the cattriex.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The two companions trekked through a forest-the Peach Forest, to be exact. After walking a ways through thick foliage and undergrowth, they came across an earthly cave with torches softly illuminating the entrance. Burn had asked Tea what the problem was many times, but the furry bunny had simply shaken her head and replied with "You need to see it for yourslef." Now, inside the cave, in which happened to be Tea's home, Burn could definitely see the problem. Curled up in Tea's Spirit Gardian's body was a shaking young fox quent. The Spirit Guardian looked up as the two approached the fox. "Green Stem, could you get some water for this little one please?" Tea chirped. When Green Stem flew off, the little fox started to tremble. "W-where's my bag?" She whimpered. Burn crouched down and scooped the fox up. "What bag?And what's your name?" she asked. The fox hesitated. "My n-name is Tree Tang, an-nd I lost my messenger bag. It has all of the letters I n-need to deliver in it." Burn looked at Tea, who was making a bed for Tree Tang. "Tea, where'd you find this little one?" she questioned. Tea looked up from her work. "I found her on the way to Penville, with a mailbag all torn up. She said that something attacked her while she was trying to get to our village." Tea made a face, as if in deep thought. "I gathered all the mail in her mailbag, but I forgot where I put it after I came back. I'll go see if I can find it." She said after a moments thought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"So what attacked you, do you remember?" After finding Tree Tang her mailbag, the three quents settled down at Tea's kitchen table. Tree Tang sipped at her tea. "I remember walking down the path to Solarville when I felt this weight crash over me. At first I thought it was a jungledog, but then I felt scales. When I looked up, I saw this huge pony-dragon looking quent standing over me. It looked and sounded like a she, and had red scales with a yellow tail. She said that if I didn't get out of her way she would kill me." Tree Tang stopped for a bit, shook her head, and continued her encounter. "I couldn't move because she had pinned me down with her tail. I thought I was jungle-food until Peach Tea came. When the dragon-pony saw Peach Tea, she threw me across the path and vanished into this weird red mist." She finished. Burn's eyes went huge. She looked over at Tea, who had her head down, her face shadowed by anger. "That's why I wanted you to come Burn, because I saw Sephirrina." she uttered in a low growl.