Prologue

*Sorry I am using her again, but hello have you seen her? * *And I am going to continue my other story, I just got this idea, and I just did it so I wouldn't forget it. *

With the swat team

After Luca rejected every offer for an apartment to live for by himself, those who were helping Luca finding a home to live in figured out that he didn't want to live alone, even though he had Duke (his dog), they found someone needing a roommate. 

''Hey Luca, I know you don't want to live alone, even with Duke, we found you a place with everything you want and a roommate so technically you are never alone,'' said Tan.

''Yeah man, we just need you to meet with her so you can discuss the details about everything'' continued Chris, with Luca in seated on the bench in front of her in their locker room.

''She?'' asked Luca.

''Yeah, she, let's just hope she likes you and doesn't kick you out'' joked Tan.

''Oh, ha ha, but yeah let's do it man'' Luca said, ''Do you have her phone number or something'' continued and asked Luca.

''Yeah, we do, and we already contacted her. You are meeting with her at a cafe after you finish getting dressed into non-work clothes'' said Chris whilst giving Luca the woman's contact details and the place they are meeting at and the time.

''Thanks, for everything guys'' Luca continued, smiling that cute smile of his. Grabbing his things, after changing into non-work clothes. Before he could leave, Tan stopped him.

''Hey and if you date her, just be careful. Wouldn't want you to get kicked out again'' Tan jokingly said whilst patting Luca on the back. Both of them share a laugh.

''I'll try man, I'll try'' Luca said whilst chuckling lowly and shaking his head a little bit. Luca left to meet up with his maybe-new-roommate. Hoping everything to go according to plan.