Chapter Two, The deal

"What do you mean it has to be for real..?" 
The raven-headed male questions 

"I don't wanna do this just for revenge.. See Sasuke, I've kinda liked you for our whole lives.. I only married Hinata because she wouldn't shut the fuck up.." 
I explain, my tan face now tinted a bright pink as hard rain hits the beautiful head of Sasuke Uchiha 

A long pause waves over him, his long bangs flow in the wind and his every feature covered in small droplets of rain which emulate his gorgeous wide spread eyes of shock. 

"Naruto you're not making sense.. I-I thought you loved Hinata.. but you loved me the whole time? Why wouldn't you just tell me? You've been married to a woman you don't even love for the past six years.. Weren't you suffering...?" 
His soft voice worries, his small height only making him cuter 

"Of course I was suffering, but I know you never wanted to marry Sakura.. It's so apparent it's crazy" 
I chuckle 

"So like... Can we make it real?" 
I question 

"M-Mph.. F-Fine..." 
He blushes, turning his delicate head to the side as I catch a great view of his amazing jawline.. 

I take three steps toward him, and cup his gorgeous face 

"Finally.. You're mine.." 
I mumble, staring into his eyes as if they were diamonds. I grip his small waist with one hand and begin sucking on his pale neck 

"N-Naruto..! We shouldn't do this here..! C-Can we at least go to t-the basement o-or something!?" 
He worries 

"I don't give a fuck about people seeing.. You're mine now.. I've been waiting for this for the past 20 years.." 

"But still! Please Naruto..!" 
He pleas 

"Fine since you wanna be like that you can teleport us somewhere else" 

----------------------------------

You get smut next time