''Let them fight.'' (MUTO Attack part 3)

Doctor serizawa was standing watching the military get prepared when another guy came and stood next to him, '' this awful predator of urs doctor, Do you really think he has a chance?''

'' the arrogants of manys  thinking (idk what he says :skull: ) and not the other way around.'' he then nodded slightly. '' let them fight.''

The male muto then flew past an active building scaring everyone who saw it before landing on a building destroying it. the people on the road ran for their lives.

Godzilla rose from the water  as the male muto charged at him, godzilla bit the male mutos neck as the doors closed.

A while later, The female was searching for radiation when she heard a buzzing sound and saw a tail the buzzing was getting worse and she realized there was a strange light , before she had time to react godzilla blasted his atmoc breath at her but all it did was knock her back and inflict some minor burns.

the female MUTO collapsed on the floor as the humans ran. godzilla was about to attack her when the Male MUTO pierced into godzilla from behind causing godzilla to let out a roar in pain.

godzilla focused on the male MUTO as the female muto had time to recover.

the humans carried a bomb to destroy the MUTO eggs but as soon as the female smelled the nuclear bomb she forced herself up and followed them.

as the humans were trying to destroy the muto eggs Godzilla was getting his ass beat by the male muto, he was climbing on godzilla biting him on the neck, piercing him in the back and swinging him until godzilla could finally bite him close to the neck  and sending him flying towards buildings, only for the male muto to fly close to his tail and godzilla finishing him with a swipe to the stomach with a tail against a building. (I HOPE THAT MADE SENSE LOL)

the male muto died with scraps from buildings on his back, satisfying godzilla.

while they were still fighting, the female muto looked for the bomb that was gonna be set off on their eggs, she could feel that it was gonna happen. a soldier shot a missile close to her face angering her and turning her attention to the guy who shot the missile. the army kept shotting missiles at her face enraging the female MUTO.

She then ate all of the soldiers who were shotitng her/ launching missiles at her, but still people kept shooting while she destroyed bases and houses.

a guy (i dont know his name) ran limping to the boat checking the timer as the female muto kept destroying things trying to look for them bomb, he attempted to push the boat from the ground only to fall down and grunt in pain. he was breathing for air when the worst thing he could imagine happened. he saw the females muto front leg, the female muto bent down to kill him, the guy was scared for his life as the female muto roared at him.

the guy pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot her, the female muto was about to kill him when her head slightly rotated as if she was confused,  the guy was confused as he saw godzilla was biting the female close to the neck he then lifted her and with his strong four arms he blasted the females muto neck and skull into flames. killing her INSTANTLY.

Godzilla then roared for a good 4-6 seconds as a sound of victory.

589 WORDS!!!!