14. The Cafe Meet

Next morning after reunion.

Anupama  did not sleep through the night.  She was still sitting on the ground.  There were marks of dried tears on her face.She cried all night thinking about Anuj. She saw the time in the clock, it was 5 o'clock.It was time for her to get up.  She got up from the ground and went to take a bath.  Even while taking a shower in the bathroom, she was only thinking of Anuj. She did not understand in all these years why Anuj did this to her.  Was the love that Anuj used to do with her, was it just a hoax?  she came out to take a shower. She got a call from Devika.  But Anupama cut the call. She knew that Devika would talk about last night and Anupama did not want to talk about it.

Anupama  left the room. She worshiped.  Gave tea to BAA and Bapuji.  And then went to the kitchen.  She was talking normal. Then she remembered that today someone will come and visit to Vanraj's cafe and her dance academy for deal.Then she came out of the kitchen.

Anu : Mr. Shah aaj toh cafe aur dance academy ki deal honi thi ?

Vanraj : ohhh toh yaad hai apko nahi mujhe lgaa  ki party mei jaane ke baad purane dosto se milne ke baad apko kya hi kuch yaad hoga

Anu : Aap se mene jitna pucha hai sirf utna hi jwaab dijiye mujhe usse aage agr aapne kuch bola toh bolna mujhe bhi aata h Mr.shah.

Vanraj : Anupama dekho....

Bapuji stopped him in middle.

Bapuji : Vanraj chup ek dum....wo cafe dekhne kb ayege

Vanraj : Aaj shaam 6 bje

Bapuji : thik hai tum apna kaam dekho

Vanraj : ji bapuji

He glared at Anupama.

Anupama went to her room.  Devika's call came again , this time she picked up the phone.

Anu : Haa bol devika

Devika : haa bol ki bachi tu kyum chali gyi thi kal

Anu : Mere sar mei dard ho rha tha
(Mere bhi ho raha hai 😭).

Devika : Anu dekh tu jhooth bol rhi h mujhe pta h

Anu : pta hai toh puch hi kyun rahi h devu.....or pls mujhe koi baat nahi krni uss baare mei jai shri krishna

And she hung up the phone.
___________________________________________

Anuj also woke up the whole night.  He was also thinking only of Anupama. He was thinking how good everything was then suddenly everything changed. His luck changed, his Anupama changed.  Then Anuj  came to the room got lost in his own world GK  knew that something had happened but Anuj is not telling, so he thought of fixing his mood.

Gk : Hey Man office nahi jaana aaj?

Anuj : nahi GK aaj mann nahi h

Gk : jaana toh pdega cafe bhi toh dekhna h
(Sahi soch rhe ho aap log 😂)

Anuj : Gk aap dekh lo plss

Gk : Anuj tu janata h unn logo ko paiso ki. Zarurat hai

Anuj : Hmmm........thik hai toh mei ready hota hu fr chlte hai.

GK( in his mind ) -: chalo kaam krega toh mood bhi thik ho jayega.
(Jsa hum sochte h vsa nahi hota GK 😂😭)
___________________________________________

Both Anupama and Vanraj were in the cafe.  And both of them were waiting for the person who wanted to buy the cafe  but they say that what happens is what is written in the destiny.  That person was none other than Anuj Kapadia. But no one knew this.

Then Anupama was called by Samar.  And as soon as she left the cafe door opened and Anuj and GK came.

Vanraj : Hello Mr. Kapadia mei Vanraj shah

Anuj : Hello Mr. Shah

Vanraj : Ye hai mera cafe toh aap ye dekh li jiye aur uske baad Meri ex wife ki dance academy bhi hai

Anuj : yeah sure

And then Anuj started looking at the cafe.  Then Anupama came and saw GK.  And she got shocked. She couldn't believe what she had seen.

Anu : Gk Kaka yaha kse.

She didn't understand anything.

Anu : Agr kaka h toh Anuj bhi honge.

As Anupama turned, Anuj was behind her and her leg slipped and Anuj caught her. They shared a deep eye lock with teary eyes. After few minutes both came in sense. Anupama stood up straight.  And both of them started hiding their tears. Then Vanraj came.

Vanraj : Mr. Kapadia ye Anupama hai meri ex wife.

Anuj eyes widened.

Anuj ( in his mind) -: toh ye h wo jisne meri Anu ko dhokha diya how dare he?? Ye aisa kse kr skta hai.

Then Vanraj said.

Vanraj : Anupama ye hai Anuj Kapadia jo hamara cafe kharidne aaye h

Anu : Jai shri krishna

Anuj : jai shri krishna

Then Anu saw Gk Kaka and went to him and touched his feet. and touched his feet.

Anu : Jai shri krishna kaka

Gk : Jsk beta ksi ho

Anu : thik hu.....kaka

Both Anuj and Anupama were looking at each other.  They had no idea what was happening around them.  Then Vanraj saw them and he thought that why both are looking at each other like this.  But it didn't matter more than that because it was Anuj Kapadia who would buy his cafe. Then the waiter came with the coffee.

Vanraj : arre baithiye na mr.Kapadia coffee lijiye

And Anuj picked up the coffee cup.

Anu ( in her mind ) -: Kaise akad ke baithe jaise koi farq hi nahi pdta inhe kisi chij se

Anuj( in his mind)-: koi farq nahi pdaa anu ko na mujhe dekh ke na kal ki baat se.

Vanraj : Mr. Kapadia aap cafe dekhiye mujhe ek bhot important kaam yaad aa gya and kisi chij ki zarurat ho toh Anupama toh hai hi yaha i'm really sorry

Anuj : yeah sure it's okay.

Anupama and Anuj were sitting at the same table. Gk looked at both of them and he thought that it was better to leave them alone and they went out.
___________________________________________

Precap -: MaAn locked at Cafe.

Hey guys sorry for delay. Ksi lgi update let me know.

Pls comment, share , and vote....