Chapter 3 : Dont bother

Lucy P.O.V

That familiar quiff haired dude was the last person i wanted to see.. It was only what 2 days since i have been here and i meet him now??

The girls and myself looked at each other in shocked and those boys in front of us showed a guilt expression.

"You know them?" We said in unison and continued "He's my Ex- bestfriend" we said again pointing to each boy as i pointed to the vain boy.

We laughed again on how similar we were.

"Hey Lucy..." Zayn stuttered slowly.

"Oh hey Zayn! How have you been? I know you probrably dont care about me though.." i said wih sarcasm.

"Look Lucy I'm really sorry! I was too bu--" he said but Ariana cutted him off.

"Let me guess you were busy with your other bestfriends huh?" Ariana glared the blonde boy since i didnt know his name.

"Ariana i'm so sorry!! I guess time just flew to fast" the blonde one bited his lip.

"Shut up Niall!! You promised me but you broke it!!" Ariana said and she was in verge of tears and she ran away and i ran after her.

Debby debated if she should follow but i told her its okay. I ran to catch up with the red head.

Selena P.O.V

"Hey Selena.." Louis or my EX-BESTFRIEND said.

"Hey Liar!" i rolled my eyes at him.

"I know you hate me but i wanna apologize" he begged.

"I dont care! Cause when you break someone you can never replace it back" and now i'm crying as i walked to Vic.

"Its okay babe" she soothed my back.

"Harry dont you dare come back to my life now! You pinky promised me! Shows that you never cared for me" Vic was also crying a bit before walking to Harry handing him something and we walked away. I realized Debby was still standing there.

"Debby you coming?" i sobbed.

"I'll catch up with you guys later" She smiled and we walked away from them.

Debby P.O.V

I took a deep breath and looked at Liam. He may break my heart and broke his promise but i just miss him too much.

"Hey Debby" he said and half heartedly smile.

"Hey" i smile.

"Are you mad at me?" he said walking over to me.

"I dont know what do you feel when someone that is your bestfriend broke his promise" i looked at him.

"So i'm taking that as a yes.." he said slowly before sitting down next to me by the fountain.

"But you know i'm very sorry and o regreted not texting or calling you! I'm the worst bestfriend" he said as he looked a sad.

"Yes you are! But.." i trailed off and he looked up to me.

"I need time to think if i can forgive you or not" i said as i stand up and put my guitar at the back and walked away from them.

He cant just think he could come back walking in my life again..

Louis P.O.V

It broke my heart as i saw Selena crying in her friends arms. She was my responsibility! I took care of her from all the bad people and i love her like she was my sister but..