Thrones & Groundings-Our Boy Chad To the Rescue!

Harry walked down the empty corridor as he felt eyes on him. Someone had been following him for the last ten minutes. He turned around the corner sharply and waited. Someone hurried behind him and he grabbed them by their shirt before slamming them against the wall.
"Hi, darling." Draco wheezed as Harry stared at him.
"What are you doing?" He asked as he tightened his grip.
"I've been worried about Dumbledore but I didn't want to crowd you." Draco blurted out. Harry slowly grinned at him.
"So you decided to stalk me around the halls?"
"I could follow you all day and never get bored." HIs eyes were half lidded as he leaned forward. Harry broke out into laughter.
"You just admitted to being a stalker." He could feel his cheeks flushing at his fiance's look.
"But really, I'm happy to spend all of my time with you. You don't have to try and follow me around." He continued as he let go of his shirt. Draco grabbed his arm and switched their positions so he was leaning over him.
"My heart, don't say such things." He crooned and grabbed his face.
"But it's true." He murmured as Draco got closer. They were an inch apart when someone cleared their throat. They both turned to find his father and Daddy Malfoy watching them. Daddy Malfoy's face was red as he tried to hold his laughter in. His father didn't look impressed as he raised one of his eyebrows.
"Boys, this is what you've been doing on a Sunday? Have you finished your homework?" His father rattled off and Harry hunched behind Draco. He still had charm's homework to do. Daddy Malfoy was howling with laughter as he gasped out "It looked like something from one of Herm's romance novels!" Father elbowed him in the stomach.
"Harry, have you finished your homework?" He addressed him and Harry glanced at him.
"Father, I found it hard to concentrate since Dumbledore is out to get me. I thought I would take a walk to help clear my head." He started before his father snorted.
"Yes, it looked like you were doing some deep thinking." He said sarcastically and Harry blushed.
"Well I know what you and Papa do." He retorted back and watched in satisfaction as his father's mouth fell open.
"You tell him, Harry!" Daddy Malfoy whispered and Harry keep his back straight.
"Excuse me?" Father said slowly.
"I know you and Papa sha-" His father suddenly shouted.
"You are grounded!"
"Grounded?" He shouted back. He had never been grounded in his life!
"Yes!" Harry stared at Daddy Malfoy for help but he looked just as shocked.
"For how long?"
"Until you graduate!" Harry stomped forward.
"Why? Because I know you and papa shag!" He yelled the last word. He had never seen father look so flustered before. He opened and closed his mouth before stalking away.
"Grounded!" He shouted over his shoulder before disappearing.
"Wonderful job, Harry! I haven't seen Severus so embarrassed since our school days!" Daddy Malfoy said gleefully.

~~~~~~

"And then he grounded me! Nothing has actually changed but it's the principle of the thing! I am a good boy." Harry stomped his foot as he paced in front of her bed. Hermione agreed with him. Harry rarely got into trouble and when he did, it was usually in the defense of someone else.
"Maybe he's struggling with the fact that you're growing up?" Harry scoffed.
"Well he doesn't have to be such a prat about it." Neville squeaked from underneath her blanket.
"Harry!" He flopped down beside them.
"I just wish he wouldn't be so-." He waved his hands around.
"He's your dad. Of course he's going to be mortified to hear his son talk about sex." Neville said as he snickered.
"Ugh. I wish Dumbledore would get here already. I could use someone to beat up. The Huffpuffs refuse to fight me in the pit." Hermione thought it was for the best. Harry liked to break bones when he fought. He said it was soothing.
"We'll have to flip a coin to see who gets the first go at him. I've been itching to set his beard on fire since second year." She giggled.
"That reminds me! Nev, are you dating Luna?" She was curious as well. The two looked awfully cozy at the welcoming feast. She watched her fellow Gryffindor blush before stuttering out "how does setting Dumbledore's beard on fire remind you of that?" Harry ignored his question and just looked at him.
"Well Luna doesn't believe in labels but she said if she caught me snogging anyone else, she'd summon a demon to eat them." He replied and she shared a look with Harry before they both burst out laughing. It was such a Luna comment.
"How cute." She was happy for her friends. She knew Neville had been pinning after her since fifth year. It was adorable.
"How are you and the twins?" She grinned at both boys.
"Better than ever." They were going to travel this summer and she couldn't wait to be a twin sandwich, she thought dreamily.
"Herm, you have the same look you get when you're reading a steamy passage in your novels." Harry giggled at her. She wiggled her eyebrows at them.
"I'm just thinking about my muscular redheads." She said dramatically.
"Now, are we going to go throw eggs at those bratty fourth years or not?"

~~~~~~

Chad made his rounds and ignored all of the humans crying in their cells. He purposely walked slower to make them suffer a little more. They were here for a reason, after all. He couldn't wait to see GreenEyes again! His little human was getting cuter by the day. The other Dementors had thought he was crazy after his first trip to see him but now they were used to it. He personally thought they were jealous that he had his very own human. GreenEyes didn't even cry when they first met and he had given him a name! He passed by the rat lady's cell and stopped when she waved him down.
"Oi, Chad!" He looked curiously into her cell. They had to start hiding the rats because she had kept skinning them. They usually wouldn't have cared but she kept offering to read their fortunes with the bones. There were only so many times the Dementors could hear "doom and gloom" before it got annoying. She also liked to stab the human guards as they came by. Chad had found it hilarious but his boss had threatened to cut his pay. He couldn't lose his one human a month! He would starve so he had become a certified rat catcher.
"Harry is in trouble." He cocked his head to the side. Something was wrong with GreenEyes? He got closer and took a raspy breath.
"Yes! Do you remember that old man a couple of years ago?" Of course he had! He had delicious memories. So full of anguish. It was lovely.
"Well he escaped and now he's after Harry!" Chad felt the air around him get colder as his anger rose. He would not allow anyone to hurt his human!

~~~~~~

Draco stared out the window before shouting out "Should we be worried about this?" A thick fog was slowly creeping up towards the castle. McGonagall stood up from the Head Table and the other Professors followed her.
"Students, stay where you are." She announced before heading outside. Draco had to give her props for actually taking action. Dumbledore would have just shouted out some nonsense words and ignored the issue. At least McGonagall wasn't afraid to face danger head on.
"What do you think it is?" Pans muttered next to him and he shrugged. He was keeping his eyes on Harry to make sure someone wasn't going to try attacking him when the Professors were out.
"Hopefully the Professors are okay." One of the first years cried out. The doors swung open to reveal his Father. He looked around until his eyes landed on Harry.
"Son, would you mind following me?" He looked frazzled as Harry stood up. Draco followed him out along with the rest of the HFC. They were crazy if they thought he was going to let his love go without him.
"Ah there you are, Mr. Potter. This gentleman" McGonagall forced out "seems to know you?" Chad the Dementor stepped forward and waved at Harry.
"Chad! What are you doing here?" He laughed as he hugged him, ignoring how the other Dementors shifted in place. Chad motioned his hands widely before looking at Harry.
"Oh! That was nice of you." He turned around to explain.
"Chad found out about Dumbledore and convinced his co-workers to help guard the castle so he can't get through." The Professors seemed shocked but Draco just laughed.
"Nice going, Chad!" The Dementor nodded in his direction as he floated away.
By the next morning, rumors were flying. "Harry Potter can control Dementors!" "I heard he made a deal with them and he has to sacrifice people so they'll obey him." "I think they look cute." Luna commented as she walked down the hall with him.
"Like little shadow puppets." Draco glared at the person in front of them and watched as they scuttled away. If he heard one more person call Harry "the Dementor King", he was going to get suspended. He walked up the stairs before looking around for Harry. They were supposed to meet to discuss their Yule plans. A crowd was forming around something ahead of them. He followed Luna as she shoved other students out of the way to the front. A giant black marble throne was placed in the center of the corridor. His husband was lounging on it as students whispered around him. Nestled on top of his head was a crown made out of shadows.
"My sweet, what are you doing?" Harry looked exquisite as he beckoned him closer.
"Hi Draco! I've convinced everyone that I'm the King of the Dementors! I've been demanding tributes." He gestured to the deserts piled at the bottom of his throne. Draco gawped at him before standing by his side.
"What are you waiting for? My King is hungry!" He ordered and watched as the crowd ran off in search of more food.