Prologue

She tastes the salty tears with the mix of her Maybelline red lipstick, she quickly snatches the napkin from under her glass of D'Usse Cognac. She gentle pats her face with the napkin, making sure she didn't ruin her flawless makeup she spent 3 hours doing. Even though it was matte she wasn't taking any risk, she was on a mission tonight for revenge. Men approaches her left to right but were dismiss with quickness. She was giving away something that she holds dearly since she was born, and she thought she was going to wait till marriage. The day of her honeymoon to share it with the one she loves. A fool to believe in foolish fairytale, and here she was in lower Manhattan famous club ready to lose her virginity to numb a broken heart.

 The loud afro-beats music blasting through her ears, she grips her glass of liquor and chugs it to her head. She let out a low cough, as she clears her throat. Bitter

Just like her heart felt, used and it was bitter. "The club is not the perfect place to be crying," said a low deep voice. Amerie breaks eye contact from her glass, and was met with a pair of oceans, deep blue, warm, round eyes. A smirk creeps at the corner of her plump, juicy red lips "who said I was crying?" she asked. She watches as the mystery man let out a low chuckle, his raven black hair smooth all the way back, revealing his chiseled jawline. "I've been watching you for the past four hours, since you've arrived in the club and sat in this one spot and on your fifth drink. Dismissing these men left to right, patting the napkin against your beautiful face more than 4 times tonight." Shocked was an understatement, but Amerie decides to play it off. She sits up straight in her seat, crossing her long smooth chocolate legs. Her red dress resting at her mid-thighs, her custom jewelry necklace cascade down between her breasts. Her knotless box braids wrap in a high ponytail ceased at her hips. Amerie watches the mystery man intensely stares at her, she felt sexy.

She wanted to feel better and just forget about the old Amerie tonight or forever.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked. His hand reaches out to her, Amerie smile widely as both hands collide with each other. 'This man is a giant' she thought, she only reaches half his chest with the help of her 6-inch red bottoms pumps. They made their way to the middle of the dance floor; his hands wrap around her waist leaving no inches between them. Amerie closes her eyes as she stretches her arms and placed them around his neck, the music controls her body as she slowly dances with the mystery man. She felt alive and free.

Laughters erupt between them as they walk down the streets of the city that never sleeps. Amerie never have so much fun in a long time, whole night she felt bold, happy, and free.

"You would have fooled me, to think a woman like you just had their heart broken," Amerie spins on her heels as she stares in those captivating ocean eyes, with a raised eyebrow as she crosses both hands and pressed them against her chest. "What made you think that-"

"I've seen your kind too many times, heartbroken in the club just to feel better you picked a man to let you forget am I right?" Amerie laughs and shakes her head, "Is it wrong that they want to forget?" 

"Not at all, but they always regret the next morning," Amerie look down at her feet, her mind was already made up, and she have to finish the mission. She raises her head, as the moon light shine on his beautiful warm tan skin. "I promise I won't regret it the next morning, let me forget my heart was broken," he walks towards her and engulf her in his arms, tingling sensations runs through her body as he rests his cold lips to her ears "are you sure this is what you want?". Amerie nodded frantically with no hesitation, 24 years she holds it tightly and she finally understood it was a waste of time. She wanted this moment to be special, but that wasn't the case. Being a virgin was nothing special anymore, and what was the point of keeping it anyway.

"Let's go back to my hotel room" he whispers in her ears. The cool night breeze kisses her skin causing her skin to shiver. She couldn't differentiate between his voice or the cool night breeze, with her lips sealed she nodded in agreement.

She stands naked the day she was born, staring at the handsome athletic body in front of her. The moonlight glistens through the window as they intensely stare in each other's eyes. Nervous

She chugs the glass of red wine down her throat, there was no turning back. She has to see the mission through, in the morning she will be a brand-new woman.  All thanks to him.

He walks toward her, without taking his eyes off her. He cupped her round small face in his rough manly hands. He tilts her head upward, as he stares in her deep brown chocolate eyes. "Such beautiful eyes" he whispers. He presses his thumb against her lips, "such beautiful plump lips." Each sentence that escapes from his lips, her body react effortlessly. His hands gentle explore her body, as she slowly closes her eyes and let her body take over. His lips pressed against hers, soft, sweet, and addicting. She wants this and she need this. He lifts her off the ground, her legs wrapped around him tightly, as their tongues intertwine. Her body was on fire, her pussy was wet. She holds out this long, she was ready. Their bodies collide with the white silk sheets, moans escaping from their lips as they both take turn biting each other lips. His erect penis pressed against her clit. He moves away from her lips and slowly kisses her neck, each kiss to her skin leave her moaning. His mouth captures her chocolate nipples, Amerie's moan gets louder as he goes lower. Her legs shiver, as her hips rises. Holding her waist firmly as he devours her pussy with each lick and suck.

"Give it to me please," she groans as she clenches the sheets. 

She gasps as he enters her, she pulls him closer to her as each stroke went deeper than the last.

"Fuck you're so wet and tight." he groaned. They fuck till the moon disappear and the sun greeting the sky. Wrapped in each other arms, Amerie couldn't believe she lost her virginity to a stranger. A stranger that knows what her body want and need, a stranger that have her moaning and screaming for murder. Having her orgasm over and over again with ease, she stares at him as he was fast asleep. Even though she had enough liquor to forget that night, she remembers every detail.

Shes grab some sweats and a sweater from his closet, she throws her last night attire in a plastic bag. The walk of shame wasn't in her vocabulary, she stares at the stranger one last time laying in the stained blooded sheets. A small note placed on the pillowcase were her head once lay.

Goodbye...