Character Sketch

Dev joshi - 35 years old Millionaire CEO of Joshi enterprises. He is handsome kind and intelligent person. Family is everything for him especially his wife Ananya and his kids Vivan and Vamika. (nick name debu)

Vivan Joshi - 13 years old Son of Dev cute naughty and brilliant like his father. Dev is his father and his best friend. Mom Dad and Sister are his whole world(nick name Vivi)

Ananya Joshi - 35 years old Wife of Dev and Mother of Vivan and Vamika. She is an archiologist. She is cute childish and caring person.Love Dev more than her life. Loves her children from moon and back (nickname Anu)

Vamika Joshi - 2years daughter of Debanya. She is very cute baby. Pet of the family everyone loves her very much (nick name Vami)

Ray Joshi: 37 years old.Big brother of Dev. He is a cardiologist. Handsome and Kind person. Love his wife Rithwika and daughter Akshara very much.(nick name Ray itself)

Ritwika Joshi - 37 years old. Wife of Ray. Big sister of Ananya. She is a psychologist. Sweet cute and caring person. Love her husband and daughter very much (nickname Ritwi)

Akshara Joshi - 10 years old daughter of Raytwika. Cute and sweet like her mother. Crime partner of Vivan (nickname Akshu)

Vedha Joshi - 14 years Youngest sister of Devray. She is an actor. Intelligent sweet and innocent type girl. Everyone loves her by her character

Varadha Joshi - Twin sister of Vedha. She is also an actor. Brilliant cute and naughty. Everyone loves her by her childish behavior

Shwetha Prathap - She is youngest sister of Ritwi and Anu. She is a BMM student. Living with Joshi family because 5 years before her parents die due to an accident