Day With Ethel

Aurora pov

Today Kev was making me spend the whole day with Ethel, so i woke up taking a shower changing into a black long sleeve short dress with black lace tights under and knee high black high heeled boots.

I walked into the kitchen where Ethel was, giving her a long sleeve blue sweater, and black high waisted pants, she looked at me "do you need these washed?"

 i sighed grabbing her arm and the clothes, "No. But you shouldn't change, no offense but you've been wearing that for 4 days"

She nodded shutting the door to change, when she was gone she came over and i told her to sit on the floor while i took down her hair putting into a ponytail with 2 front strands hanging out "see your hairs so pretty you shouldn't have it clumped up like usual" she smiled at me getting up.

"so where are we going" she asked while i was getting my wallet and a coat " i was thinking lunch, mall, bowling or arcades, movie then dinner" she nodded excitedly grabbing her shoes.

We arrived at a restaurants we both got burgers and fries with a shake "mm this is so good" i nodded agreeing "okay so next we can go to the mall and look for some stuff"

"Okay" she replied looking at the ring Marco gave me.

"where did you get that it's pretty" i smiled sadly remembering the ring and letter from Marco the day he passed "one of my friends gave it to me before he passed away" she nodded "sorry for your lost"

I smiled at her "it's fine ready to go to the mall?"

"yup let's go" she said standing up walking out, "so how do you like staying with us so far?"

she looked zoned out for a second before replying "well it's a lot of fun so far, im sorry they kicked you to sleep on the couch, we could have a sleepover for now on"

i smiled nodding "of course sounds fun"

After shopping and trying on a bunch of clothes me and Ethel bough more sweaters, skirts, jeans, shorts, and she got a few new pair of shoes while i got more jewelry and a necklace with an 'M'

We decided to go to the arcades after putting the bags in my car, after playing a bunch of games we left with some candy, fake glasses, and a few stuff animals, "I hate to say this but this is the most fun I've had since i came to Chicago" she laughed

"so what movie are we gonna watch ?"

"A scary one for sure, maybe the new scream or the old one, definitely the one with Billy he's so oooo".

She giggled opening the door for me to the movies "two tickets for scream please and 2 slushies"

"$25.50 is your total" I gave her my card, grabbing it when she was done along with the tickets and drinks.

After the movie which i loved, Ethel was a little scared but still enjoyed it "do you wanna get dinner or wanna get ice cream then go home"

she thought for a moment "lets do ice cream and then a midnight snack"

"good idea" i smiled grabbing her hand running to the ice cream place after locking my car

" hi what can i get you today" the waiter asked, i looked at Ethel nodding "can i have uh, Oreo please" he smiled "of course and for you" he looked at me

"Uh, im not sure surprise me" i told him laughing "of course I'll be back in a moment.

"sooo Ethel any guys you like" i asked wigging my eyebrows, she blushed "well there is this one guy he's from Kevs basketball group" i nodded "oh yea there are some cute ones" the waiter came back over giving Ethel her Oreo and giving me my mystery ice cream.

"thank you" i smiled at him before he walked away, i took a bite of mine "hm cookie dough"

We were almost done eating when Ethel kicked me from under the table "Ow, what the shit" i winced rubbing my leg

She looked at me wide eyed "oh i am so sorry, i was trying to tell you the waiter from earlier has been staring at you forever"

 I smiled looking at the table "give me the napkin" she nodded giving me it "what are you doing" she asked looking down at the napkin.

"well i'm gonna leave him my number and if he text me we will for sure be coming back and if he doesn't im for sure coming back with Liam" i giggled she joined me.

After paying and running to the car from the rain, "thank you for today Aurora, i know Kev made you but i had a lot of fun"

i shivered from the cold ran "its fine i actually had alot of fun today and would do it again".

I was drinking my coffee driving when Ethel blurted something that made me spit my coffee out and almost crash "what" i yelled pulling over

 "i, um, have a kid and he's coming to stay".

I sat for a second before nodding and continuing to drive "that, uh, that's okay I'm not sure"

she nodded "i understand just dont be mad" i looked at her mouth agape "i- im not mad at you, i would never be" she smiled tearing up.

"thank you" she whispered "of course"

We were going home, we went over walking in "we are back" i yelled, they yelled back they were in the kitchen, and v was making French toast.

I was at the Gallagher's with everyone when my phone went off i looked at it smiling

Ice cream boy <3

hi, its Jasper from
the ice cream shop today

Hii, im Aurora, the cookie
dough was good.

thanks it's one of my favorites, i was
uh wondering you wanted to hang out whenever

of course i'd love to text me the
 date and the place :)

Great, goodnight Aurora

Goodnight, Jasper!

I smiled at the messages before getting up "I'm gonna go home, had a busy day today" they said their goodbyes, i walked home, plopping down on the couch smiling.