An Yu's past

Leonardo, munki-gu and teeny sat down as An Yu told the three her story.

An Yu: 1000 years ago, I was with my father. He was caring and calming and he was always
there for me. He trained me to become the warrior that I am today, and I did it all flawlessly. It wasn't just us, there were other guardians like us and they protected the mountain with their lives. My people were fearless and powerful, but then... it happened.

Leo: what happened?

An Yu: the war between humans and monkeys. They had their own leader, gorilla-goop. He and my father gone into battle starting the war, that's when I met munki-gu. I tried to fight but he kept playing tricks instead of fighting. The gorilla-goop appeared behind me
and threw me into the wall, my father lost his temper and punched him. But then we all stoped due to one thing. The mountain was shacking, we have angered it. I ran in the pagoda because I was scared, the statue had red eyes and creeped me out. It saw me curl up in fear and felt bad, so it called me. I looked into the eyes and I was different. The mountain gave me super powers. I burst out of the pagoda with red eyes and my dragon spirit behind me, I used my dragon breath to send all the monkeys away. We have won, but my father was scared of me. I told him that it was the mountain that gave me my powers. The other guardians were in shock, I had a gift no one had. I can communicate with the mountain and hear what it says, I used my powers to help my people and my bo staff had a massive upgrade, it can now transform into a flute so I can play a little tune and levitate things and into a mallet. I was confused at first but then I saw it, the dragon gong. We heard rumbling, the monkeys came back! But then a red light appeared behind us all. It was revealed to be a evil sorcerer, it pointed his wand at munki-gu turning him into a statue. Gorilla-goop got angry at the sorcerer but I used my power to blow him away. Gorilla-goop saw me and grabbed me and tried to take me away. My father didn't want this so he pushed gorilla-goop off the ledge before grabbing me, I was safe. The monkey's wanted to fight when I stopped them, I told them that they don't have to be bad anymore. They can go and live happily lives, and be friends with my people. The monkey's felt free and hugged me, we made up. But then... ninja's arrived and they wanted me, I tried to fight but the ninja leader was to strong for me. I failed. He snatched my mallet and rang the gong but then it happened. I got sealed inside it. Everyone freaked out as the ninja leader took me away to have my power, the ninja's fled with my people and the monkey's chasing them. The ninja's hid in their secret base, they had won, the rang the gong and I came out in my dragon form. That's when I found it I can grant wishes, they wished for all power! And I granted their wish. No one defeated them, but they forgets to wish for eternal life and died of foolishness. 290 Years later humans discovered me and brought me in a museum for 27 years until night ninja found out about me and the pj masks defeated them and helped me. But I was most thankful for was when night ninja was foolish enough to ring the gong twice and set me free, I did not except the pj masks help at first but we became best friends. I met several new people and munki-gu was free. And now... we're here today.

Leo: *sniff* that's actually really sad.

Munki-gu: munki-gu think past is best left forgotten.

Teeny: *gibberish* (An Yu, I'm so sorry.)

An Yu: don't be sad, it's just that... I lost everything that day! As she started crying.

Leo: I wonder if the monkey's had anything to do with the kraang.

Munki-gu: what's a kraang.

Leo: they kraang are aliens from dimension X and they mutated creatures for centuries.

Munki-gu: never heard of kraang. Mystery mountain is other dimension too.

Leo: so we're in a dimension the kraang can't find us?

Munki-gu: munki-gu think so.

Teeny: *gibberish* (they sound dangerous.)

Leo: you okay An Yu?

An Yu: no! I'm not okay! I miss my father! I want him back! As she curls up into a ball sobbing.

Leo: your going to get through this, I'm here for you. We all are.

An Yu: thank you Leonardo.

Leo: your welcome An Yu.

The two leaned forward as they kissed each other but...

Both: YUCK!!!

Leo: that was awful!

An Yu: what were we thinking?!

Teeny: *gibberish* (YAY!! Your first kiss!)

An Yu: it's not a good thing teeny!

Munki-gu: munki-gu disgusted.

Leo: same here.

An Yu: here too.

The two stare at each other blushing.

An Yu: call it a night?

Leo: yeah.

Leo left for the shell raiser and An Yu went into the pagoda. But what the didn't know was that a ninjalino saw everything and sent a message to night ninja.

At the shell raiser. Night ninja was bored when he got the message.

Night ninja: they kissed?! And that's An Yu's story? *gasp* I hear him!

Night ninja hides as Leo gets in and drives away with night ninja smiling evilly.