Chapter 6

Fool Me Thrice

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Remembering this, remembering you, it's painful." The voice of a girl was heard, Zane unable to clearly see what she looks like. He looked around, noting they were both inside some sort of bunker.

The figure reached out to him, his vision being consumed with zeros and ones. "It's better if we just forget our time together, I'm sorry."

Zane jolted up, hitting his head atop of the bunk bed. He rubbed his head before getting out of bed, now being inside the control room of the Bounty, spotting Nya and Wu

Zane huffed. "A vision." He mutters, the room shifting to the upper deck.

His falcon landed on the railing of the ship, catching the attention of the white ninja. "What fortunate do you bring into my vision, little friend?"

These visions rarely came to him, but when they did, they always came true.

Zane heard an eerie laughter, causing him to turn and face the figure. "Garmadon." He glared. "I suppose this means you escape banishment."

Lord Garmadon only grinned, running towards the ice ninja, but was blasted by green light before he could strike.

"The green ninja!" Zane exclaimed, studying the prophesied ninja. He carried attributes of his brothers and himself, he couldn't quite tell who was meant to be him.

Once Garmadon was kicked into the void, the world shifted again.

He was now in a sort of throne room. It gave a strange aura of terror, and with every breath he took, an overwhelming feel of fear waved over him.

"It's so fascinating that you could even feel fear."

Zane flinched at the woman's voice, desperately looking for the source of noise.

He tried calming himself, but it only worsened. Looking down at his hands, they turned into copper, causing him to freak out more.

The woman gave a dramatic sigh, Zane feeling her hand yank the back of his head. "As entertaining as you are, I do need the power source inside you."

He didn't get time to question her, as she slammed his face into the floor. He never felt pain in his visions, but he felt his head crack with every slam, feeling himself start to break.

~~~

Zane jolted up, hitting his head atop the bunk bed. "Arg!" He flinched back, holding his head. "Woah! What kind of dream did you have?" Jay asked, looking worriedly at the white ninja. "Doesn't matter, hurry up and get ready, you're going to be late for training." Cole stated.