Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 1 more

    After hearing this, the aunt raised her mouth higher, "Hey, okay, I'll wait for the pot to taste two."

    "If you like to eat, take the cages from the team to catch them, you can catch one basket at a time." Lin Zhibing walked over In front of the pot platform, I took a deep breath: "This wine tastes really appealing, recently? There are more and more lobsters, and no one eats them. The shells are too hard to boil in water, and they use oil to braise. No one wants them, every time they catch them. I've put them all away."

    "You said it earlier, it took us two days to save this amount." Lin Jiao wrapped the small fish in flour and washed her hands, "If you catch them again tomorrow, don't put them away and bring them all over. Burn, I'll give you and

    Beixiao a drink." Lin Zhibing patted his belly and laughed, "Okay, Brother Beixiao can drink a lot, last time we didn't add up to get him completely drunk."

    "No , is not good." Wei Beixiao added a piece of firewood, "I was drunk that day, and it took me a while to walk."

    "Last time, your uncle and the others wanted to test you to see how your wine was. Some men finished drinking. The wine turned out to be its original form, oh, there were ghosts and wolves, screaming and screaming, but you were honest after drinking and didn't let them succeed."

    As soon as He Xiu finished speaking, Lin Caidong rushed in and stared at him: "You What are you talking about, we met Bei Xiaolai, we were happy, and we didn't succeed."

    "I know you are all for the good of Jiaojiao." Wei Beixiao opened his mouth to relieve the aunt's siege, and looked at Lin Jiao with eyes full of smile.

    Lin Jiao received her eyes, looked back with a smile, and walked around behind the pot stand. When the pot stand was uncovered, a tenfold richer fragrance rushed to her face, making the people in the room swallow their saliva involuntarily.

    Put the basil leaves into the soup, simmer the lid again for two minutes, then open the lid and put a little salt and sugar, flip a few shrimp balls, pick up one and put it in a clean small bowl.     Just out of the pot, the steam is hot, and it is very hot. The fingertips are holding the whiskers of the shrimp head. The shell of the crayfish is lightly shiny, and the shrimp tail is curled into a ball, dripping with brown-red and fragrant soup. It looks delicious. Extremely, attracts everyone's attention.

    Lin Jiao blew lightly, put it back into the bowl when it was a little cool, pinched off the head of the shrimp, and the top of the tail revealed the tender and snow-white shrimp meat, stained with golden shrimp yellow, tempting mouth-watering.

    He peeled off the shrimp shell to reveal the rest of the shrimp, stretched it into the pot and covered it with soup, waited with a small bowl under it, in case the soup was dripping everywhere, and handed it directly to Wei Beixiao's lips, saying:

    " Taste it salty."

    Compared with the first time he came to eat at home, Wei Beixiao has transformed, so many people stared at him and no longer shy and twisted, stood up slightly, and covered his mouth.

    The soup is spicy and irritating to the taste buds. It is obvious that you are eating the tender and smooth shrimp meat in your mouth. The saliva is still unstoppable. It is delicious and spicy.

    Everyone in the room stared at Wei Beixiao chewing and swallowing slowly, looking at him as if he was enjoying the delicious food

    . Her eyes stared straight at the bowl in Lin Jiao's hand, and there was still a spicy and delicious aroma in her mouth, "Give me the shrimp heads too."